Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Yes, I'm trying to make everyday as happy as possible. :3c I'll never lose my happy. :3c

And I'll have THIS much fun. :smile-big
THIS much fun sounds great, it's gonna be another happy day :3c

:kukuku I'm always smiling though.

Also :lmao at how much the happiness is spreading. :XD
Hapiness is spreading over the whole world :wtf
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

lol it's like it's an epidemic or something everyone's being infected LOL

:3c

But yeah Adi how are ya what're you doin now?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yay, the Happies infection! :yay (Sounds like "harpies infection". xD)

I'm doing fine. Still looking for a job. And I'm trying not to lose my happy. o.o I've been having some sad moments lately... it's nothing serious though, so I'm happy in general. ^^

Happy happy happy! :3c
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Did you mean, Herpies infection :jk

:XD Aww sad moments? :comfort

Be positive and work hard for the future! :super
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

No, I actually meant harpies. xD Just imagine it: the thread infected with harpies. :oh xD I'm weird, I know.

I'm postive. :oh Will work hard for the future. Faitooooo! :yelling

:hug Thanks, Haze!


Oh, and by the way...

:yayWe are celebrating 400 posts!:yay​

Thank you all for keeping me company the thread alive! It's very fun with you around. :amuse

Massive hug for everyone --> (>^.^)>
I love you all!:wub
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Hai! I'll be reading that now~
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

No, I actually meant harpies. xD Just imagine it: the thread infected with harpies. :oh xD I'm weird, I know.

I'm postive. :oh Will work hard for the future. Faitooooo! :yelling

:hug Thanks, Haze!


Oh, and by the way...

:yayWe are celebrating 400 posts!:yay​

Thank you all for keeping me company the thread alive! It's very fun with you around. :amuse

Massive hug for everyone --> (>^.^)>
I love you all!:wub
thank you very much adi :hug

gonna post more later, have to go now :gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Why are you thanking me? :oh

:hug

See you again later. :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Ah, I see. :oh it's that "I love you! - Thank you" moment.

:3c

My day was great, I feel very happy and energized. :pleased I went out with my boyfriend for a walk in the evening. It was very fun and romantic. :wub Then I got home at 9:30 PM and realized we were together only for an hour and a half. :oh It felt like 3 hours to me.

What about you?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Adi, 8 hours ago you celebrated 400 posts. Now your postcount's at 493 :faint


Alpha Quality :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Ah? No, it's not my posts, it's the thread's posts. And we're celebrating.

So what are you waiting for? Celebrate!

:occa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Ah, I see. :oh it's that "I love you! - Thank you" moment.

:3c

My day was great, I feel very happy and energized. :pleased I went out with my boyfriend for a walk in the evening. It was very fun and romantic. :wub Then I got home at 9:30 PM and realized we were together only for an hour and a half. :oh It felt like 3 hours to me.

What about you?
not it's that "you are such a friendly person, I wanna hug you" moment :3c

:hug

ah sounds nice, time sure can be slow/fast if you're enjoying it :pleased

my day was fine, the test went well thanks to the girl :hee

Ah? No, it's not my posts, it's the thread's posts. And we're celebrating.

So what are you waiting for? Celebrate!

:occa
CELEBRATION TIME COME ON! :confetti

:party :party
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

I'll wait for adi's 500th post when she turn into a hero member :luv
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

not it's that "you are such a friendly person, I wanna hug you" moment :3c

:hug

ah sounds nice, time sure can be slow/fast if you're enjoying it :pleased

my day was fine, the test went well thanks to the girl :hee
Aww, but you're even friendlier! :hug

Yep, it sure does. :please

You did well on the test! :zomg And a girl helped you? You like her? :3c


CELEBRATION TIME COME ON! :confetti

:party :party
That's the spirit! :zomg (And a nice song as well.)


I'll wait for adi's 500th post when she turn into a hero member :luv
:wtf

I'm gonna be a hero! :zomg
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

Aww, but you're even friendlier! :hug

Yep, it sure does. :please

You did well on the test! :zomg And a girl helped you? You like her? :3c

That's the spirit! :zomg (And a nice song as well.)




:wtf

I'm gonna be a hero! :zomg
thanks :hug

yup she helped me and yeah I do like her, we did eat together today :pleased
nothing serious but I think she's a very nice girl

awesome song is awesome :3c

yeah and it's going to happen soon :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:amuse

I read "we did eat eachother today" :oh I was on the phone while reading your post but... I crack myself up. :rofl

Good luck with her! I hope you'll get together. :p

It's going to happen soon? :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Random Paradise

:amuse

I read "we did eat eachother today" :oh I was on the phone while reading your post but... I crack myself up. :rofl

Good luck with her! I hope you'll get together. :p

It's going to happen soon? :zomg
:rofl I would seriously never write that :XD

thanks but I'm still not sure about that, she's nice and all but well, I just haven't decided yet :s

yeah only three more posts :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm sure you wouldn't. :3c

Decide! Fast!

I'm kidding, it's just normal. Do you get to spend time with her often?

Three more posts? :zomg

:onoz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top