Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Even though Barney is fucking awesome, by the way, he's not my favorite because Marshall is much more complex, he brings more into the show besides comedy. He's actually a pretty serious character although he's acting like an idiot most of the times. I can bond to him the most.
Barney is also more complex than it might seem, but i agree with your reasons. Both of them are awesome :XD

When he was so happy and wanted to call his dad after he found out he has good sperm, I was like.. No.. No.. This can't happen.. But yes, it did.. Lily came running, crying.. And then she told the news.. His dad died.

It was so sad! :crying
Yeah it was indeed sad :crying
He had a very close relationship with his dad, so it was difficult for him as you will see in the next episodes :scry



I also read that Dave Foley wouldn't be returning for the 7th season, you know, Marshall's new boss in the final episode of season 6. He had his own show picked up by a network so he'll be unavailable. But he's being replaced by Martin Short.
Didn't know that, but for a minute you scared me :p
I though it was one of the main characters :s I only know Barney's real name :darn
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Barney is also more complex than it might seem, but i agree with your reasons. Both of them are awesome :XD
Yes, true. He's not the playboy he seems to be, you even notice that in the first season and later, of course, with Robin and Nora.

Yeah it was indeed sad :crying
He had a very close relationship with his dad, so it was difficult for him as you will see in the next episodes :scry
I've already seen. I really disliked the episode after, it was so depressive. :( It was a good episode, but so depressing.. :(

Didn't know that, but for a minute you scared me :p
I though it was one of the main characters :s I only know Barney's real name :darn
Haha, I know everyone's name besides Robin, but that's because I knew the actors before I started watching the show. Barney, Lily and Marshall's actors are pretty famous, so yeah. You should at least know them. :p

What other comedy series do you watch?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Haha, I know everyone's name besides Robin, but that's because I knew the actors before I started watching the show. Barney, Lily and Marshall's actors are pretty famous, so yeah. You should at least know them. :p

What other comedy series do you watch?
Yeah those 3 are very well known. I remember Lily from American Pie and Marshall has already done a lot of films.
About Barney, actually the first time i saw him was on this serie :oh

Nowadays i don't watch any other comedy, cuz i am away from home most of the time, because of Uni. I don't have all the channels that i have back at home and i also don't have much time too :sweat
But i remember watching the all seasons of "According to Jim", that i enjoyed. Also "Rita Rocks" which is nothing special, but i still enjoy.
There are also others like "The New Adventures of Old Christine" but i never found it that interesting.

And what do you watch ? :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Hai. I'm back, now talk to me!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

Go away Xadyu. Nobody likes you.





Oh hai there. :3c


How's your life progressing so far?? Are you happy?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

I am not. Nobody likes me anymore. :(
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

I still like you....or not?.....I think I do.

Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.
True words of wisdom.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

is it true that your googlez-kun's little brother?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

No,I heard he's my father.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

Yes, I've heard that too. But I doubt I'd produce such a bad offspring. Come on!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

Yes, I've heard that too. But I doubt I'd produce such a bad offspring. Come on!
i am kinda scared of the fact that u can produce an offspring... scary stuff
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

I'm scared myself too. It's common for the student to become the teacher. There's no one on this earth that equals me, but my offspring will be pure. Pure evil.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

I'm looking forward to your own little family.\o/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

I don't.
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

when i think of your offspring i think of adolf gitler, fat toni and george Bush in one body
Eww
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

Hey, Xadyu! :amuse

How are things going?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Sarcasm is not a way of speaking, it is a way of life.

when i think of your offspring i think of adolf gitler, fat toni and george Bush in one body
I don't know any Adolf Gitler. Who were you referring too? Oh wait, why am I even asking. It's not like you can answer me you retard. :derp
 
Top