Re: Flame is a fickle mistress

He had a very close relationship with his dad, so it was difficult for him as you will see in the next episodes

I though it was one of the main characters
I only know Barney's real name 
Barney is also more complex than it might seem, but i agree with your reasons. Both of them are awesomeEven though Barney is fucking awesome, by the way, he's not my favorite because Marshall is much more complex, he brings more into the show besides comedy. He's actually a pretty serious character although he's acting like an idiot most of the times. I can bond to him the most.

Yeah it was indeed sadWhen he was so happy and wanted to call his dad after he found out he has good sperm, I was like.. No.. No.. This can't happen.. But yes, it did.. Lily came running, crying.. And then she told the news.. His dad died.
It was so sad!![]()
He had a very close relationship with his dad, so it was difficult for him as you will see in the next episodes

Didn't know that, but for a minute you scared meI also read that Dave Foley wouldn't be returning for the 7th season, you know, Marshall's new boss in the final episode of season 6. He had his own show picked up by a network so he'll be unavailable. But he's being replaced by Martin Short.

I though it was one of the main characters
I only know Barney's real name 
It was a good episode, but so depressing.. 




