Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Geez, Stabbing people with other people's glasses
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*slaps kdowns with a tea saucer*

Be dapper or go to your rat hole. :-_-
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*stabs naruto-neechan with riki's glasses*

NO TEA FOR YOU! :yelling



Just for me and dapper kdowns. You not dapper enough, nono, you not.
*sips tea*

that's so not dapper like -_-;
I, as the awesome gentleman I am, enjoy tea, coffee and even decaf :pleased

*sips decaf*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Milly's hobbies:

1). Biting
2). Being whipped
3). Stabbing
4). Using someone else's stuffs as weapons.
5). Spamming

Anything I miss? :derp

Naomi-chan! <3 How are you doing? Milly hasn't done something immoral to you, no?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

*sips Tea*

You forgot he likes being a dapper...

Milly sir, I am being a dapper.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Milly's hobbies:

1). Biting
2). Being whipped
3). Stabbing
4). Using someone else's stuffs as weapons.
5). Spamming

Anything I miss? :derp

Naomi-chan! <3 How are you doing? Milly hasn't done something immoral to you, no?
I don't like spamming. D: And I'd do nothing immoral to Naomnaom! :gwah

*slaps kdowns with a biscuit*

You are very much not dapper. :mad
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

oi Nao, where are you? I can't rule the magical world without you :crying

*sips a threesome of tea, coffee and decaf*

---------- Post added October 07, 2011 at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was October 04, 2011 at 04:57 PM ----------

this threat is too dead :3c
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Threat! Call the police!
Naomi must be busy poor girl xD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Call her teachers, then she will be here soon :derp

yeah she's a poor busy bad kitty :3c
Teachers scare me :crying
lolz by any chance this: :bkitty was inspired by her c:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

I'm not scary, Rave. :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Had the two of you not teabused, then this thread wouldn't have been dead. Keep the tea drinking to me and kdowns, you undapper uncouths.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Had the two of you not teabused, then this thread wouldn't have been dead. Keep the tea drinking to me and kdowns, you undapper uncouths.
*drinks tea*

Dear Mr. Milly, please keep quiet or else I will think of using Imperio on you :3c

Nao and me are the rulers of her magical world, so I decide who's allowed to drink tea :kukuku
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

And this is why the thread dies as well. You two are bad at ruling. :-_-
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Uprising?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,224
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

And this is why the thread dies as well. You two are bad at ruling. :-_-
we don't need such an ungrateful subject, hereby I declare you officially dismissed :cookiehand

I might tolerate criticism against me but not against our beautiful Queen, the one and only bad kitty :hurr

so go with god, just go and bug another country :3c
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound




Dunno :gwah never paid much attention to threads outside the Mangazone and I honestly wasn't posting much even there. Only started posting more frequently a few weeks ago and then jorped invited me over to the FF and it was a lot of fun and yeah, so we could finally met :blai we're gonna be the best rulaz eva :3c
As my Fun Forum Minion/King, Jorpie done went and did good. <_>

sure not, but some people think it is (screw them). That sounds so sad :crying feel huged
I can kinda imagine how hard that must have been, you did well enduring all this :comfort
Awww, thanks. I think I have some deep-set issues because of it, but nevermind that. At least I survived, right? XD

I joined them BECAUSE I am an hopeless optimist :XD ever were and even accomplished in making a few of my friends optimistic :3c
At least you're not an annoying optimist. I hate those annoying optimists... If you know what I'm talking about, that is.

it's a damn lot fun. There's actually not much of a danger if you don't ski on difficult terrain. When you're able to get over your fear it can be very entertaining and thrilling, you should try it at least once. I'm gonna teach you :3c
I would definitely be on the bunny slopes, there's no doubt about that! Have you ever been tubing in the snow? It's like sledding only more EXTREME.

would like to see you favourite, you have a pic? Well there's always something you could do better, I'm a perfectionist too sometimes so I shouldn't really be the one saying that but try to be proud of what you did, you really are a good drawer
Hmmm. I would have to think about that one. I don't know what my favorite it. I made an entire chemistry book from the 70s into an art journal. There were about 200 pieces of art in it, and that's probably the best thing I've ever done. I don't have it anymore though, I gave it away to the girl that inspired a large majority of it.

god, you will be crazy ruler :derp I smell some odd rituals laws getting forced upon the people :hee
Do you? We're on the same wave length then. This is great! :derp

well my name means "handsome and gentle since birth" :hurr
Awww. I think that would fit, of course I don't really know what you look like. Judging by your personality though, I would imagine someone handsome being the guise of Naruto-Niichan. :3c

yeah everyone does, I'm sure of it. At least I do :nuts
*face palm at scav's signature quote* Well at least someone agrees with me! I was sure that pretty much everyone does it. Maybe not. But at least we're not alone. XD

*sips tea*

Madame Naomi, I'm so proud of you~
let's all enjoy this sapid cup of tea

*sips tea*

oh and thanks for voting for me :hi5
vote for me again :yelling
*sips tea for the first time* :blai
Haha, don't mention it! And I did. :amuse

I know. My dad refused to listen to navigation system while going to New York. We ended up wasting extra time and went the mountain path. I was all -_-; and my mom was all :-_-. That was not fun.
Ugh. That's so annoying. I would have just went to sleep or else I would have said something really rude that I might regret later, right? XD

Your region sucks, then. :lmao High gas price is high. Ours never went broke $4... I think. I was in Europe for two weeks so I'm not 100% sure.
Isn't gas in Europe like insanely expensive? Gas in Colorado isn't the BEST price, but it's not terrible compared to California. Texas gas is really cheap right now. Like $2.99 a gallon was what I paid the other day. It was bliss.

How did you even hit her? She stopped short? You were high and thought her car was moving when it was stopped at the traffic light?
No, she just stopped like SUPER fast. I didn't have enough time to react. Her brand new truck's brakes were amazing, mine not so much. Good thing there was no one behind me! :s

Pretend you're a violent drunk or something, then. Or you're high. My "friend" was kinda violent when he was high, he kept attacking me. Luckily for me he's a goddamn pussy to even do any damage.
Everyone knows I'm a sappy/happy drunk or a bitchy drunk, but I NEVER get physically violent. Leik EVAR. XD I think it's annoying when high or drunk people get violent. You're trying to have a good time, and they just ruin everything. I had to make some people leave from parties that get that way. :notrust

You do have menstruation cycle though. :derp
BAHAHAHAHAH! :rofl I get really emotional/weepy/depressed during that time of the month. That's why I usually hide in my room and nothing else. And sleep for like 1230192830 hours.

Hire a goddamn hitman woman, why must you complicate life?
Now there's an idea!

Are you sure you never resented your younger sisters for getting more attention? ARe you really really sure? Think back, shorty, think back. Are you totally 100% sure you didn't?
I'm pretty sure, yeah. After all, I was one of the people that showered her with attention. I started to hate her in my middle school years though because she would always copy everything I did. She still does that to some extent, but I've hammered most of it out of her.

TehCoffee cheats and googles stuff. He does. :-_-
That or he's fucking Google himself. That guy kicked my ass. :gwah

I expected as much from you, GarBear! :yelling It's ok. We'll spend some quality tortured lovers time in the vost thread. :derp

Time to start a Wall Number 3 :3c
Wall Three Initiated!

So how have you been?[/QUOTE]

Pretty good, now that I know I'm passing my classes. :D

How's school going for you, is it kicking your butt?
It is intensely owning my ass, but I'm retaliating rather well. I think I'm standing at an A in o-chem, a B in cal II, and an A in physics. Not entirely sure on that line-up though. How about you, KD?

How goes learning Math and Understanding it?
I'm doing so much better! There are still some rocky patches for me. Calculus II is the hardest calculus, so if I just make it through this, I'm home free for cal III and Diff EQ! I might even take even more advanced math after that, depending on my time and money situations. I think math is really fucking cool sometimes.

Paint anything awesome lately...
Nope, not even a little. I have had ZERO time for painting since school began. The only art I participate in now is doodles on the sides of my papers and notes. It's enough for the time being though.

*sips tea*

Fine day isn't it Mr.Milly?

Also I have to say one thing... If you become a Blue mod... Don't change my Title to Naomi's slave... Wait but then I'd actually would have a title...
"Mr.Milly"? "Dapper Downs"? :rofl
And the whole jeans thing? If you guys are going to be a couple, you better let me in a few times AT LEAST :notrust

And where did this name-change thing come from? XD

WOAH Naomi you might have broken the record for MH longest thread post there xD at least in this thread though you one and in manyothers as well :lmao

erm, crazy people roam this thread so i wouldnt be surprised if anything happened. I'm the first on the insane list :cheez
I'm thinking the exact same thing, Rave! :faint

Weird people do come to this thread. I attract that sort of person, you know. But the reason for that is pretty obvious. XD
You're definitely on my insane list! :D Whether you like it or not.

*sips tea*

oh my, this tea party is going in an insane way~
maybe we should switch to coffee :nuts

*sips coffee*
Oh god... that would be messy...

*stabs naruto-neechan with riki's glasses*

NO TEA FOR YOU! :yelling

Just for me and dapper kdowns. You not dapper enough, nono, you not.
I wouldn't be too mean to Nii-cahn, Milly..... :shifty

Umm... can you clean my glasses before you give them back to me?

I don't want to touch eye ooze.
*shivers* I hate eyeballs... :bored

Keep it with you. You and c_k are my go-to gals if I never need a glasses to stab someone with. ^^
They wear glasses too? So do I! :D
But you may not use them to stab Nii-chan, Mister.
You are allowed to use them to stab scav and yourself though, since you guys are on the official Punk List after all.

Milly's hobbies:

1). Biting
2). Being whipped
3). Stabbing
4). Using someone else's stuffs as weapons.
5). Spamming

Anything I miss? :derp

Naomi-chan! <3 How are you doing? Milly hasn't done something immoral to you, no?
I think that about covers it, besides trolling. He loves to troll. But that's ok because we all have some troll in us... Besides Adorien maybe. XD She's too nice. :rofl

I'm pretty good, Phio-chan. How about you?
And he hasn't done anything immoral lately. I'll let you know. XD

*sips Tea*

You forgot he likes being a dapper...

Milly sir, I am being a dapper.
That too! And strangling Downs with the pants he's supposed to be wearing! :thumbs

oi Nao, where are you? I can't rule the magical world without you :crying

*sips a threesome of tea, coffee and decaf*

this threat is too dead :3c
That's a pretty hot threesome, but not as hot as the ones I imagine in my head with the MH members. :derp

Threat! Call the police!
Naomi must be busy poor girl xD
I really am! But that's ok, it keeps me happy. I love being busy as much as I love being lazy. I need a little but of everything.

Call her teachers, then she will be here soon :derp

yeah she's a poor busy bad kitty :3c
*blushes* :gwah So I have crushes on my teachers! I can't help it. :scry

Teachers scare me :crying
lolz by any chance this: :bkitty was inspired by her c:
Why do teacher scare you? o:
I think they're the most amazing people in the world. When I think about the people that inspired me throughout the years, most of them are my teachers and professors.

I'm not scary, Rave. :amuse
I dunno. I wouldn't mess with you, riki. XD;

why do they scare you?

well I think it's more like this:



:XD
BAHAHAAHAH! Best picture ever!!

*drinks tea*

Dear Mr. Milly, please keep quiet or else I will think of using Imperio on you :3c

Nao and me are the rulers of her magical world, so I decide who's allowed to drink tea :kukuku
Is true! WE RULE ALL THE MAGIKS. :yelling

we don't need such an ungrateful subject, hereby I declare you officially dismissed :cookiehand

I might tolerate criticism against me but not against our beautiful Queen, the one and only bad kitty :hurr

so go with god, just go and bug another country :3c
No really. You are my favorite. Don't leave FF or my thread EVAR. :pwnge :derp


Thank you for keeping my thread alive, you guys are so amazing. *tear of loveness*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

I appreciate the above post, because it is the definition of patience:nod
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound

Love it. xD


Ugh. That's so annoying. I would have just went to sleep or else I would have said something really rude that I might regret later, right? XD

Isn't gas in Europe like insanely expensive? Gas in Colorado isn't the BEST price, but it's not terrible compared to California. Texas gas is really cheap right now. Like $2.99 a gallon was what I paid the other day. It was bliss.
I said rude stuff and my mom nagged... and nagged and nagged and nagged and nagged. My dad and I kept telling her to shush, my dad in an assholey way, but she... can't. <___< God, that was horrible. Mountain curves are my enemies.

It is. They use liters, so multiply their price by 4, and then convert it to dollars. Definitely way more expensive. Our gas last I checked was 3.09, went way down. It was bliss. Lucky you, redneck. T_T

And I just realized you said "it was bliss." Explains why I thought of and said that. :cookiestare


:cookiestare















:cookiehand



No, she just stopped like SUPER fast. I didn't have enough time to react. Her brand new truck's brakes were amazing, mine not so much. Good thing there was no one behind me! :s

Everyone knows I'm a sappy/happy drunk or a bitchy drunk, but I NEVER get physically violent. Leik EVAR. XD I think it's annoying when high or drunk people get violent. You're trying to have a good time, and they just ruin everything. I had to make some people leave from parties that get that way. :notrust
Why did she stop so super fast? Did she beat you up like a redneck girl when you hit her car? DID SHE? =D

I'd take care of you even if you were murderous drunk. <3 Did they ever stop parties when they were violent?

BAHAHAHAHAH! :rofl I get really emotional/weepy/depressed during that time of the month. That's why I usually hide in my room and nothing else. And sleep for like 1230192830 hours.

I'm pretty sure, yeah. After all, I was one of the people that showered her with attention. I started to hate her in my middle school years though because she would always copy everything I did. She still does that to some extent, but I've hammered most of it out of her.
You don't get violent? Just typical perioded female? D: And damn, that's a lot of sleep. D: Menstruation = starving?

Oh. I hope you didn't dress skimpy or used makeup. :oh How'd you hammer that out of her?

Literally?


LITERALLY? :gwah



That or he's fucking Google himself. That guy kicked my ass. :gwah



I expected as much from you, GarBear! :yelling It's ok. We'll spend some quality tortured lovers time in the vost thread. :derp
He cheated. HE CHEATED. :mad

It's Naom x Zat plz. Don't make me taze you with sahu's tazers that he uses on me.

He tazes me... he tazes me! :scry or :cry



"Mr.Milly"? "Dapper Downs"? :rofl
And the whole jeans thing? If you guys are going to be a couple, you better let me in a few times AT LEAST :notrust

And where did this name-change thing come from? XD

Weird people do come to this thread. I attract that sort of person, you know. But the reason for that is pretty obvious. XD
What's funny about our names? It's so sophisticated, too sophisticated for rednecks! :gwah

Let you in? What? We're not gonna be couples dammit, we're just friends with such good chemistry people think we're together! We're good friends for sure!

No idea. Us two are more random than lottery, although scratchoff lotteries aren't random, and it's questionable if ticket lotteries are random.

You love us weirdos! :yelling


I wouldn't be too mean to Nii-cahn, Milly..... :shifty

*shivers* I hate eyeballs... :bored

They wear glasses too? So do I! :D
But you may not use them to stab Nii-chan, Mister.
You are allowed to use them to stab scav and yourself though, since you guys are on the official Punk List after all.
Why? I fear no one! I am................................................................. THOOOOOR! Minus the Nordic thing and helmet and -

LOOK, FISH! *points at the sky*

Nothing wrong with eyeballs. Try sticking contacts in and pulling it out. Sometimes when I do it too hard, I feel like I pushed my eyeballs in. D:

So do I! Though mostly contacts since it's easier. And I think when I wore glasses while sleep deprived, I slipped down the stairs.

I shall use it to stab Niichan and anyone I like, and you can't stop me! And does that mean you hate scav and I? :(

:(





:(


T________________________T



I think that about covers it, besides trolling. He loves to troll. But that's ok because we all have some troll in us... Besides Adorien maybe. XD She's too nice. :rofl

And he hasn't done anything immoral lately. I'll let you know. XD

That too! And strangling Downs with the pants he's supposed to be wearing! :thumbs
I never troll, I'm a dapper man! I sip tea, drink crumpets, and discuss US parliaments with my fellows!

I can't do anything immoral or phio neechan would smack me with a frying pan again. Those things hurt, and she's good at hiding the damn pan. T_T

I strangled no one, I was framed! Framed I tell you, framed! Like a portrait. :hee

Is true! WE RULE ALL THE MAGIKS. :yelling

No really. You are my favorite. Don't leave FF or my thread EVAR. :pwnge :derp
You rule nothing! I am the GAR of MAGIKS! Muahaha!

I'm not your favorite? T_T *emo mode on*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top