Re: All These Demons in my Head, C'mon Let's Kill Them With Sound
Geez, Stabbing people with other people's glasses
Geez, Stabbing people with other people's glasses

*sips tea**stabs naruto-neechan with riki's glasses*
NO TEA FOR YOU!
Just for me and dapper kdowns. You not dapper enough, nono, you not.



I don't like spamming. D: And I'd do nothing immoral to Naomnaom!Milly's hobbies:
1). Biting
2). Being whipped
3). Stabbing
4). Using someone else's stuffs as weapons.
5). Spamming
Anything I miss?
Naomi-chan! <3 How are you doing? Milly hasn't done something immoral to you, no?




Call her teachers, then she will be here soonThreat! Call the police!
Naomi must be busy poor girl xD


Teachers scare meCall her teachers, then she will be here soon
yeah she's a poor busy bad kitty![]()
was inspired by her c:
why do they scare you?Teachers scare me![]()
lolz by any chance this:was inspired by her c:

*drinks tea*Had the two of you not teabused, then this thread wouldn't have been dead. Keep the tea drinking to me and kdowns, you undapper uncouths.



we don't need such an ungrateful subject, hereby I declare you officially dismissedAnd this is why the thread dies as well. You two are bad at ruling.![]()



As my Fun Forum Minion/King, Jorpie done went and did good.Dunnonever paid much attention to threads outside the Mangazone and I honestly wasn't posting much even there. Only started posting more frequently a few weeks ago and then jorped invited me over to the FF and it was a lot of fun and yeah, so we could finally met
we're gonna be the best rulaz eva
![]()

Awww, thanks. I think I have some deep-set issues because of it, but nevermind that. At least I survived, right? XDsure not, but some people think it is (screw them). That sounds so sadfeel huged
I can kinda imagine how hard that must have been, you did well enduring all this![]()
At least you're not an annoying optimist. I hate those annoying optimists... If you know what I'm talking about, that is.I joined them BECAUSE I am an hopeless optimistever were and even accomplished in making a few of my friends optimistic
![]()
I would definitely be on the bunny slopes, there's no doubt about that! Have you ever been tubing in the snow? It's like sledding only more EXTREME.it's a damn lot fun. There's actually not much of a danger if you don't ski on difficult terrain. When you're able to get over your fear it can be very entertaining and thrilling, you should try it at least once. I'm gonna teach you![]()
Hmmm. I would have to think about that one. I don't know what my favorite it. I made an entire chemistry book from the 70s into an art journal. There were about 200 pieces of art in it, and that's probably the best thing I've ever done. I don't have it anymore though, I gave it away to the girl that inspired a large majority of it.would like to see you favourite, you have a pic? Well there's always something you could do better, I'm a perfectionist too sometimes so I shouldn't really be the one saying that but try to be proud of what you did, you really are a good drawer
Do you? We're on the same wave length then. This is great!god, you will be crazy rulerI smell some odd
ritualslaws getting forced upon the people![]()

Awww. I think that would fit, of course I don't really know what you look like. Judging by your personality though, I would imagine someone handsome being the guise of Naruto-Niichan.well my name means "handsome and gentle since birth"![]()

*face palm at scav's signature quote* Well at least someone agrees with me! I was sure that pretty much everyone does it. Maybe not. But at least we're not alone. XDyeah everyone does, I'm sure of it. At least I do![]()
*sips tea for the first time**sips tea*
Madame Naomi, I'm so proud of you~
let's all enjoy this sapid cup of tea
*sips tea*
oh and thanks for voting for me
vote for me again![]()


Ugh. That's so annoying. I would have just went to sleep or else I would have said something really rude that I might regret later, right? XDI know. My dad refused to listen to navigation system while going to New York. We ended up wasting extra time and went the mountain path. I was alland my mom was all
. That was not fun.
Isn't gas in Europe like insanely expensive? Gas in Colorado isn't the BEST price, but it's not terrible compared to California. Texas gas is really cheap right now. Like $2.99 a gallon was what I paid the other day. It was bliss.Your region sucks, then.High gas price is high. Ours never went broke $4... I think. I was in Europe for two weeks so I'm not 100% sure.
No, she just stopped like SUPER fast. I didn't have enough time to react. Her brand new truck's brakes were amazing, mine not so much. Good thing there was no one behind me!How did you even hit her? She stopped short? You were high and thought her car was moving when it was stopped at the traffic light?

Everyone knows I'm a sappy/happy drunk or a bitchy drunk, but I NEVER get physically violent. Leik EVAR. XD I think it's annoying when high or drunk people get violent. You're trying to have a good time, and they just ruin everything. I had to make some people leave from parties that get that way.Pretend you're a violent drunk or something, then. Or you're high. My "friend" was kinda violent when he was high, he kept attacking me. Luckily for me he's a goddamn pussy to even do any damage.

BAHAHAHAHAH!You do have menstruation cycle though.![]()
I get really emotional/weepy/depressed during that time of the month. That's why I usually hide in my room and nothing else. And sleep for like 1230192830 hours. Now there's an idea!Hire a goddamn hitman woman, why must you complicate life?
I'm pretty sure, yeah. After all, I was one of the people that showered her with attention. I started to hate her in my middle school years though because she would always copy everything I did. She still does that to some extent, but I've hammered most of it out of her.Are you sure you never resented your younger sisters for getting more attention? ARe you really really sure? Think back, shorty, think back. Are you totally 100% sure you didn't?
That or he's fucking Google himself. That guy kicked my ass.TehCoffee cheats and googles stuff. He does.![]()

I expected as much from you, GarBear!tl;dr![]()
It's ok. We'll spend some quality tortured lovers time in the vost thread. 
Wall Three Initiated!Time to start a Wall Number 3![]()

It is intensely owning my ass, but I'm retaliating rather well. I think I'm standing at an A in o-chem, a B in cal II, and an A in physics. Not entirely sure on that line-up though. How about you, KD?How's school going for you, is it kicking your butt?
I'm doing so much better! There are still some rocky patches for me. Calculus II is the hardest calculus, so if I just make it through this, I'm home free for cal III and Diff EQ! I might even take even more advanced math after that, depending on my time and money situations. I think math is really fucking cool sometimes.How goes learning Math and Understanding it?
Nope, not even a little. I have had ZERO time for painting since school began. The only art I participate in now is doodles on the sides of my papers and notes. It's enough for the time being though.Paint anything awesome lately...
"Mr.Milly"? "Dapper Downs"?*sips tea*
Fine day isn't it Mr.Milly?
Also I have to say one thing... If you become a Blue mod... Don't change my Title to Naomi's slave... Wait but then I'd actually would have a title...


I'm thinking the exact same thing, Rave!WOAH Naomi you might have broken the record for MH longest thread post there xD at least in this thread though you one and in manyothers as well
erm, crazy people roam this thread so i wouldnt be surprised if anything happened. I'm the first on the insane list![]()

Whether you like it or not. Oh god... that would be messy...*sips tea*
oh my, this tea party is going in an insane way~
maybe we should switch to coffee
*sips coffee*
I wouldn't be too mean to Nii-cahn, Milly.....*stabs naruto-neechan with riki's glasses*
NO TEA FOR YOU!
Just for me and dapper kdowns. You not dapper enough, nono, you not.

*shivers* I hate eyeballs...Umm... can you clean my glasses before you give them back to me?
I don't want to touch eye ooze.

They wear glasses too? So do I!Keep it with you. You and c_k are my go-to gals if I never need a glasses to stab someone with. ^^

I think that about covers it, besides trolling. He loves to troll. But that's ok because we all have some troll in us... Besides Adorien maybe. XD She's too nice.Milly's hobbies:
1). Biting
2). Being whipped
3). Stabbing
4). Using someone else's stuffs as weapons.
5). Spamming
Anything I miss?
Naomi-chan! <3 How are you doing? Milly hasn't done something immoral to you, no?

That too! And strangling Downs with the pants he's supposed to be wearing!*sips Tea*
You forgot he likes being a dapper...
Milly sir, I am being a dapper.
That's a pretty hot threesome, but not as hot as the ones I imagine in my head with the MH members.oi Nao, where are you? I can't rule the magical world without you
*sips a threesome of tea, coffee and decaf*
this threat is too dead![]()

I really am! But that's ok, it keeps me happy. I love being busy as much as I love being lazy. I need a little but of everything.Threat! Call the police!
Naomi must be busy poor girl xD
*blushes*Call her teachers, then she will be here soon
yeah she's a poor busy bad kitty![]()
So I have crushes on my teachers! I can't help it. 
Why do teacher scare you? o:Teachers scare me![]()
lolz by any chance this:was inspired by her c:
I dunno. I wouldn't mess with you, riki. XD;I'm not scary, Rave.![]()
BAHAHAAHAH! Best picture ever!!why do they scare you?
well I think it's more like this:
![]()
![]()
Is true! WE RULE ALL THE MAGIKS.*drinks tea*
Dear Mr. Milly, please keep quiet or else I will think of using Imperio on you
Nao and me are the rulers of her magical world, so I decide who's allowed to drink tea![]()

No really. You are my favorite. Don't leave FF or my thread EVAR.we don't need such an ungrateful subject, hereby I declare you officially dismissed
I might tolerate criticism against me but not against our beautiful Queen, the one and only bad kitty
so go with god, just go and bug another country![]()


Love it. xD
I said rude stuff and my mom nagged... and nagged and nagged and nagged and nagged. My dad and I kept telling her to shush, my dad in an assholey way, but she... can't. <___< God, that was horrible. Mountain curves are my enemies.Ugh. That's so annoying. I would have just went to sleep or else I would have said something really rude that I might regret later, right? XD
Isn't gas in Europe like insanely expensive? Gas in Colorado isn't the BEST price, but it's not terrible compared to California. Texas gas is really cheap right now. Like $2.99 a gallon was what I paid the other day. It was bliss.



Why did she stop so super fast? Did she beat you up like a redneck girl when you hit her car? DID SHE? =DNo, she just stopped like SUPER fast. I didn't have enough time to react. Her brand new truck's brakes were amazing, mine not so much. Good thing there was no one behind me!
Everyone knows I'm a sappy/happy drunk or a bitchy drunk, but I NEVER get physically violent. Leik EVAR. XD I think it's annoying when high or drunk people get violent. You're trying to have a good time, and they just ruin everything. I had to make some people leave from parties that get that way.![]()
You don't get violent? Just typical perioded female? D: And damn, that's a lot of sleep. D: Menstruation = starving?BAHAHAHAHAH!I get really emotional/weepy/depressed during that time of the month. That's why I usually hide in my room and nothing else. And sleep for like 1230192830 hours.
I'm pretty sure, yeah. After all, I was one of the people that showered her with attention. I started to hate her in my middle school years though because she would always copy everything I did. She still does that to some extent, but I've hammered most of it out of her.
How'd you hammer that out of her? 
He cheated. HE CHEATED.That or he's fucking Google himself. That guy kicked my ass.
I expected as much from you, GarBear!It's ok. We'll spend some quality tortured lovers time in the vost thread.
![]()

or :cryWhat's funny about our names? It's so sophisticated, too sophisticated for rednecks!"Mr.Milly"? "Dapper Downs"?
And the whole jeans thing? If you guys are going to be a couple, you better let me in a few times AT LEAST
And where did this name-change thing come from? XD
Weird people do come to this thread. I attract that sort of person, you know. But the reason for that is pretty obvious. XD


Why? I fear no one! I am................................................................. THOOOOOR! Minus the Nordic thing and helmet and -I wouldn't be too mean to Nii-cahn, Milly.....
*shivers* I hate eyeballs...
They wear glasses too? So do I!
But you may not use them to stab Nii-chan, Mister.
You are allowed to use them to stab scav and yourself though, since you guys are on the official Punk List after all.


I never troll, I'm a dapper man! I sip tea, drink crumpets, and discuss US parliaments with my fellows!I think that about covers it, besides trolling. He loves to troll. But that's ok because we all have some troll in us... Besides Adorien maybe. XD She's too nice.
And he hasn't done anything immoral lately. I'll let you know. XD
That too! And strangling Downs with the pants he's supposed to be wearing!![]()

You rule nothing! I am the GAR of MAGIKS! Muahaha!Is true! WE RULE ALL THE MAGIKS.
No really. You are my favorite. Don't leave FF or my thread EVAR.![]()
![]()