The Bravery

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Maybe you should wear a straitjacket... :sweatdrop
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

I lost more than it, riki!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ah...life is so great...
Pokemon, i remember when they didnt resemble kitchen utensils and stuff, i kinda gave up on the anime after diamond and pearl though :/ I missed may too much and misty and now no brock..D=

you finished didnt you! i started my second yer and im dieing! DIEING!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Hey Young Buddy I'm here to say I'm back and I need you in my revolution
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Maybe you should wear a straitjacket... :sweatdrop
:XD Maybe I should.

Pokemon, i remember when they didnt resemble kitchen utensils and stuff, i kinda gave up on the anime after diamond and pearl though :/ I missed may too much and misty and now no brock..D=

you finished didnt you! i started my second yer and im dieing! DIEING!
Yep..no more brook anymore, that guy has been with ash since forever.
Can you believe it? They changed ash's age back to 10..its like everything didn't happen.
Yeah, the first generation of pokemon was much more fun but the new one, black and white seems to be better.

I'm only watching it (without subs) to learn japanese tho.

Hey Young Buddy I'm here to say I'm back and I need you in my revolution
ITS ON!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

LOL~ Welcome back, Zelx, and congrats for finishing the torture rounds! How was it? And why were you sad? :(

I bet you have lots of plans in head right now. :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Yep..no more brook anymore, that guy has been with ash since forever.
Can you believe it? They changed ash's age back to 10..its like everything didn't happen.
Yeah, the first generation of pokemon was much more fun but the new one, black and white seems to be better.

I'm only watching it (without subs) to learn japanese tho.
The game is by far the best one ever made if it wasnt for the wierd looking pokemon although my firend showed me some that were quite awesome =D
Man i would like to learn japanese too it be fan xD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

LOL~ Welcome back, Zelx, and congrats for finishing the torture rounds! How was it? And why were you sad? :(
It wasn't exactly torture nor was it exactly fun <_< but its sad to see people go..people are leaving this year so I won't see them next year(if I make it)

and to be honest, I'm really scare that I won't make it to next year. That'll be really bad.


I bet you have lots of plans in head right now. :3c
Sigh..
I spent the entire day today doing absolutely nothing ;_; and guess what, I don't get holidays . I have to go back to school everyday until 28th to prepare for next year.



can't see pikture..





The game is by far the best one ever made if it wasnt for the wierd looking pokemon although my firend showed me some that were quite awesome =D
They made one out of ice-cream.. :-_-


Man i would like to learn japanese too it be fan xD
I need to get started on learning japanese seriously.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Zeeelltraaaxxxxx~ Vote me for Best Review NOW! :yelling
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

It wasn't exactly torture nor was it exactly fun <_< but its sad to see people go..people are leaving this year so I won't see them next year(if I make it)

and to be honest, I'm really scare that I won't make it to next year. That'll be really bad.



Sigh..
I spent the entire day today doing absolutely nothing ;_; and guess what, I don't get holidays . I have to go back to school everyday until 28th to prepare for next year.
Meh, don't say so. Though I understand how you feel. Every time I have exams, the first thing I'd be worried about is whether I would do well or do I have to go to remedial exams, or even fail my class. It's inevitable, so the least we can do is to control it so it won't go overboard. XD

No holidays? Aw. But at least you guys have no pressure of exams. That happened to me every year during high school. A week or two after exams, I still have to come to school to do various things. Whatever, as long as I don't need to study anymore. XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

They made one out of ice-cream.. :-_-
yes, well I said SOME i doubt they can do more epic pokemon like rayquaza or Lugia or Lucario or Charmander and his evolutions...but ice-cream? srsly?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Zeeelltraaaxxxxx~ Vote me for Best Review NOW! :yelling
Already did.

Meh, don't say so. Though I understand how you feel. Every time I have exams, the first thing I'd be worried about is whether I would do well or do I have to go to remedial exams, or even fail my class. It's inevitable, so the least we can do is to control it so it won't go overboard. XD
I decided to not worry anymore least it affect me any further than it already did lol.

No holidays? Aw. But at least you guys have no pressure of exams. That happened to me every year during high school. A week or two after exams, I still have to come to school to do various things. Whatever, as long as I don't need to study anymore. XD
Actually, we do have to study :sweat but we get a few hours off.


yes, well I said SOME i doubt they can do more epic pokemon like rayquaza or Lugia or Lucario or Charmander and his evolutions...but ice-cream? srsly?
Yep and tv and washing machine :pleased
Man..pokemon used to be my childhood .
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Actually, we do have to study :sweat but we get a few hours off.
What? For what? That is so sad. :(
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

To prepare us for next year even tho we don't even know whether we can make it.
Yeah... basically learning next year stuff in advanced.
All my early holiday plans gone with that <_<
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Zel don't you dare come over to my thread, post once and then vanish into thin air again <____< A-N-S-W-E-R :yelling

so what do you actually study? :?bunny
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Uh oh. Uh I'll do just that.

Well.. English, maths, food n nutrition, science with physics and chemistry.. and humanities.
Ugh. I need a longer break than 3 days. :bored
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Uh oh. Uh I'll do just that.

Well.. English, maths, food n nutrition, science with physics and chemistry.. and humanities.
Ugh. I need a longer break than 3 days. :bored
that's good :XD

ah well, isn't that a bit too much? :headscratch you don't really study all those subjects or do you?
just a 3 day break sounds horrible, when's your next break/holiday?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

It's okay I guess, compared to other students we had it easy. There are so many people of my age that is one year of education ahead of me.

Hmm.. adding all the other extra lessons together.. around a month and half?
What about you?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

Yep and tv and washing machine
Man..pokemon used to be my childhood .
LOL whut? :o they couldn't have dared :fail
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..

It's okay I guess, compared to other students we had it easy. There are so many people of my age that is one year of education ahead of me.

Hmm.. adding all the other extra lessons together.. around a month and half?
What about you?
but it really sounds hard :o what do you want to do after you're finished?

it's the same for me, we have a month and a half (including my current holidays) off. Then starting in Juli we have one big holiday (another month and a half :zomg)

and btw, nice Satoshi pic there :smugbunny
 
Top