Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! okay....going to watch pokemon..
Maybe you should wear a straitjacket...
Maybe you should wear a straitjacket...


Pokemon, i remember when they didnt resemble kitchen utensils and stuff, i kinda gave up on the anime after diamond and pearl though :/ I missed may too much and misty and now no brock..D=I lost more than it, riki!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ah...life is so great...
Maybe you should wear a straitjacket...![]()
Maybe I should. Yep..no more brook anymore, that guy has been with ash since forever.Pokemon, i remember when they didnt resemble kitchen utensils and stuff, i kinda gave up on the anime after diamond and pearl though :/ I missed may too much and misty and now no brock..D=
you finished didnt you! i started my second yer and im dieing! DIEING!
ITS ON!Hey Young Buddy I'm here to say I'm back and I need you in my revolution


The game is by far the best one ever made if it wasnt for the wierd looking pokemon although my firend showed me some that were quite awesome =DYep..no more brook anymore, that guy has been with ash since forever.
Can you believe it? They changed ash's age back to 10..its like everything didn't happen.
Yeah, the first generation of pokemon was much more fun but the new one, black and white seems to be better.
I'm only watching it (without subs) to learn japanese tho.
It wasn't exactly torture nor was it exactly fun <_< but its sad to see people go..people are leaving this year so I won't see them next year(if I make it)LOL~ Welcome back, Zelx, and congrats for finishing the torture rounds! How was it? And why were you sad?![]()
Sigh..I bet you have lots of plans in head right now.![]()
can't see pikture..
They made one out of ice-cream..The game is by far the best one ever made if it wasnt for the wierd looking pokemon although my firend showed me some that were quite awesome =D

I need to get started on learning japanese seriously.Man i would like to learn japanese too it be fan xD

Meh, don't say so. Though I understand how you feel. Every time I have exams, the first thing I'd be worried about is whether I would do well or do I have to go to remedial exams, or even fail my class. It's inevitable, so the least we can do is to control it so it won't go overboard. XDIt wasn't exactly torture nor was it exactly fun <_< but its sad to see people go..people are leaving this year so I won't see them next year(if I make it)
and to be honest, I'm really scare that I won't make it to next year. That'll be really bad.
Sigh..
I spent the entire day today doing absolutely nothing ;_; and guess what, I don't get holidays . I have to go back to school everyday until 28th to prepare for next year.
yes, well I said SOME i doubt they can do more epic pokemon like rayquaza or Lugia or Lucario or Charmander and his evolutions...but ice-cream? srsly?They made one out of ice-cream..![]()
Already did.Zeeelltraaaxxxxx~ Vote me for Best Review NOW!![]()
I decided to not worry anymore least it affect me any further than it already did lol.Meh, don't say so. Though I understand how you feel. Every time I have exams, the first thing I'd be worried about is whether I would do well or do I have to go to remedial exams, or even fail my class. It's inevitable, so the least we can do is to control it so it won't go overboard. XD
Actually, we do have to studyNo holidays? Aw. But at least you guys have no pressure of exams. That happened to me every year during high school. A week or two after exams, I still have to come to school to do various things. Whatever, as long as I don't need to study anymore. XD
but we get a few hours off.Yep and tv and washing machineyes, well I said SOME i doubt they can do more epic pokemon like rayquaza or Lugia or Lucario or Charmander and his evolutions...but ice-cream? srsly?

What? For what? That is so sad.Actually, we do have to studybut we get a few hours off.




that's goodUh oh. Uh I'll do just that.
Well.. English, maths, food n nutrition, science with physics and chemistry.. and humanities.
Ugh. I need a longer break than 3 days.![]()

you don't really study all those subjects or do you?
LOL whut?Yep and tv and washing machine
Man..pokemon used to be my childhood .
they couldn't have dared 
but it really sounds hardIt's okay I guess, compared to other students we had it easy. There are so many people of my age that is one year of education ahead of me.
Hmm.. adding all the other extra lessons together.. around a month and half?
What about you?
what do you want to do after you're finished?
)