- Joined
- May 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,056
- Reaction score
- 915
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
@Asgaroth:
Some mangas end even if the main character's goal isn't fullfilled.
As for Naruto:
Some mangas end even if the main character's goal isn't fullfilled.
As for Naruto:
Its because all plot is resolving and this seems like it will be the last or one of the last arcs.
Let me put it this way, if Madara is beaten and Sasuke becomes a good guy again (Or he is killed) then what? There isn't anything more to resolve!
SURE Kishimoto could extent the manga but I don't think he will. I don't know what could Kishimoto made up, he has already shown us tons of super-powerful characters being resurrected, I can't see something topping that.
Dragon Ball was longer but Goku never really had a clear goal.
Death Note was extended and the second part is generally not as loved as the first part.
Let me put it this way, if Madara is beaten and Sasuke becomes a good guy again (Or he is killed) then what? There isn't anything more to resolve!
SURE Kishimoto could extent the manga but I don't think he will. I don't know what could Kishimoto made up, he has already shown us tons of super-powerful characters being resurrected, I can't see something topping that.
Dragon Ball was longer but Goku never really had a clear goal.
Death Note was extended and the second part is generally not as loved as the first part.
