Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
so Nisekoi really is getting serialized?
excuse me while I go fangasm
Komi really deserves to get a series, I would have been fine with whatever series he gets published.
Good to see that ST&RS rank rised, maybe it's not doomed yet! I'm sad that Mago is so underrated but as it's not in an immediate danger it's no big deal.
Totally happy with the TOC, now I wonder if Enigma is the only series that will get canceled this time.
so Nisekoi really is getting serialized?
excuse me while I go fangasm
Komi really deserves to get a series, I would have been fine with whatever series he gets published.
Good to see that ST&RS rank rised, maybe it's not doomed yet! I'm sad that Mago is so underrated but as it's not in an immediate danger it's no big deal.
Totally happy with the TOC, now I wonder if Enigma is the only series that will get canceled this time.
(of course, it'll depend if it becomes as enjoyable as DA)
because its the first time in a long time Naruto managed to hit nr1 spots so many times <right?>
