Life Beautiful Women

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Robin Roxette

I'm sorry but this has got to be one of the best posts in this thread! Seriously, besides her sexy figure the actual photo shot/angle is just sensational. Truly is a perfect picture! I guess that's the main photo in her portfolio. Can't imagine any others topping this one.





:hurr
 
Last edited by a moderator:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So good you had to comment twice huh?

I have to agree though she's almost perfect in my humble opinion.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not really fond of her face and hair(not my type),but other than that...yumm.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So good you had to comment twice huh?

I have to agree though she's almost perfect in my humble opinion.
Exactly! :nod


Hmmm as for me haven't really been "researching" any new hotties to post up. I do however think Pixie Lott is cute. She's growing on me. :redface

Miss Bulgaria 2010 ~ Romina Andonova 8D
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Pixie Lott's legs go on forever and ever.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh yeah,Pixie Lott!That's more like it:hurr
My art teacher looks like her.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Pixie is hotter,but she comes close.:hurr
Damn,I love my school.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Damn I wish I had hot teachers back in school, instead I got stuck with those dinosaurs and that elephant that confiscated my Snickers bar and ate it :scry
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hahahaha @ a teacher taking your snickers and eating it in front of you. Had one hot teacher at the start of high school but rowdy students ensured she didn't last long, she was Eastern European I don't know what nation exactly though. At the risk of sounding crass she had great boobs.

@ Goldb. You frequent ATLNS?

Also... Jessica White



 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Melita Toniolo

:lick
 
Last edited:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bria Myles (Again)





















Sorry there are so many...
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Yuri has good shape... never noticed before from all their MVs... :oh
Then again I was always into Tiffany more :derp
 

Broken_Wing

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
296
Reaction score
117
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yuri has good shape... never noticed before from all their MVs... :oh
Then again I was always into Tiffany more :derp
Tiffany comes in really close for me too.

Yuri-Tiffany moments the best! BFF! They look so hot together too!



I like it when Tiffany tries to teach Yuri some English, while Yuri helps improves Tiffany's Korean. They're so cute.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
If we are in the realm of Asia and Korea, then here's my fav
Choi Suk Bin
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
THOSE ASIANS!!! YEEEEEEEES!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!
 
Top