- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 1,196
- Reaction score
- 504
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Harukaze.
Bro my exams finished this morning
So I've only just been released from my shackles.
Haha as for Harukaze I was thinking that It was Spring Wind, and that was some reference to SuzuKaze (Suzuka) or something like that. lol
But yes, my friends have mistaken my UN for Stupid Wind. >______>
lol How do you /think/ you went?
Bro my exams finished this morning
So I've only just been released from my shackles.
Haha as for Harukaze I was thinking that It was Spring Wind, and that was some reference to SuzuKaze (Suzuka) or something like that. lol
But yes, my friends have mistaken my UN for Stupid Wind. >______>
lol How do you /think/ you went?




you are a very talanted and amazing person 
Glory..



fully and officially translated.
I know the part where you are controlling a male might not be as fun but it doesn't really affect the experience.

My thread is so identifiable with its awesome posts



