Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well i felt while reading those chapters that I had to be in some sort of zen state to take it all in lol.

Even as I reread the chapters, I had to dwell on certain lines and analyze the meanings.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:blai I'm so excited that he's working towards a return of the manga. I hope he stays in good health and that we get to see Vagabond back soon.
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
Wasn't it more so that he lost interest & had troubles seeing the path ahead for Vagabond, i.e lack of clear path/ideas?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wasn't it more so that he lost interest & had troubles seeing the path ahead for Vagabond, i.e lack of clear path/ideas?
Well that and his health, like it says in the report now and the previous report that he put it on hiatus, he said he will try and work on some of his other series, either way most of his work currently has not set release date. So it seems one part of that is kind of solved and he may get motivation to draw Vagabond again.
 

BulaNe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
awesome news, I'm really excited to see new chapters again... it's been quite a while

actually, I've just started reading the Musashi novel I ordered some ago (in english), so I'll be even more anxious to read it now :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
This is very good news indeed. I just hope that he finds the proper pace where he can still work regularly :/
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
This is really good news; can't wait to see it the returning chapter! :clap
 

LoS

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
3,308
Reaction score
1,368
Gender
Male
Country
Isle of Man
In preparation for this renewed serialization can someone link me to the most recent scans? As I remember the final few releases were only in raw form.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It was, I wonder how will this effect his other manga? Though I suppose this also rises the question on how long will the comeback last? I think he was working on the ending or something?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well Musashi's story isn't forever, that's for sure. So it will have to end. I can't surmise at what point in the character's life he wishes to end it. I'm sure it will be at the highest point of Musashi's life. Whatever that is. :/
 

ernabc

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
11
Age
58
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
In the last 200 chapters Musashi has been focused on various spiritual training . We also saw the two hands way of fighting with many oponents. We have to read : his fight with Koujirou, new job for the shogun, the marrying with Onda and his writing work for the posterity.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well it is not hard to predict this story as it is not the mangakas original work, however I think he wants to make as much of a decent "copy" of the story as he can. Still I read Inoue mostly for his drawings. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
me too. i never even read up on musashi one bit. i hAve a copy of the book of five rings but i haven't read that yet. i was told it was interesting.

what is the biography that inoue is basing this on that i may expand my understanding of this story?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
yowza! Then maybe the Edited Mangas a week after? I forget which group is doing this... It's been that long. >.<
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
It was Nihil Sine Nefas I believe.
 
Top