The Bravery

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Harukaze.

Bro my exams finished this morning

So I've only just been released from my shackles.

Haha as for Harukaze I was thinking that It was Spring Wind, and that was some reference to SuzuKaze (Suzuka) or something like that. lol
But yes, my friends have mistaken my UN for Stupid Wind. >______>

lol How do you /think/ you went?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Harukaze.

Do you like that song? I dunno its kinda odd. I like 12 opening the most. me thinks it was 12 th *goes off to check*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

...you call her your friend when you're doing such things to her :crying
CRUEL.
Well, it's only the disadvantage of being my friend. But of course, there are more advantages. If they really don't want to be my friend, they will be gone from my side by now. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

I'm starting to wonder whose thread is this...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harukaze.

You know, the more you post around here, the more you lose sight of which thread is whose, and eventually it feels as if we all own the threads here. Very sweet. :hurr
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

Okay, just finished playing this visual novel called Ever 17.
Its a freaking sad, romantic, happy, sorrowful, bittersweet, amazing, well-written, perfect, brilliant, touching, fantastic, and awesome story.

Great characters, tons of sad and touching moments.
:scry Glory..
I'm not sure if you remember phio about the "okarin fool the world thing", but there's some steins;gate elements(and also that) in it.

Anyway..not to blabber on..going to reply to the posts


Do you like that song? I dunno its kinda odd. I like 12 opening the most. me thinks it was 12 th *goes off to check*
Change? Yeah, that was great.
All bleach openings are great :wtf at least for me, well except for the fillers ones.


Well, it's only the disadvantage of being my friend. But of course, there are more advantages. If they really don't want to be my friend, they will be gone from my side by now. :hurr
Advantages :headscratch
They don't dare to be gone from your side :hurr

Right back at ya rider-kun!!! :luv



:wtf you are a very talanted and amazing person :hee
-Looking for my reply...-
:(


I'm starting to wonder whose thread is this...
Hey, me too!
...

You know, the more you post around here, the more you lose sight of which thread is whose, and eventually it feels as if we all own the threads here. Very sweet. :hurr
:crying
No you don't!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

Why do you have to remind me of Umineko? :fail
Visual novels, and novels in general, would consume too much of my time so I skip it for now. =__= Is it in English, Zelx? Available online? Might try it too when I have the chance. XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

Ever 17! I was gonna play that.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harukaze.

-Looking for my reply...-
:(
Sorry Zel-kun how 'bout some chocolates as a sign of my eternal devotion to your thread? and a cake saying sorry?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harukaze.

Is it in English, Zelx? Available online? Might try it too when I have the chance. XD
Yep, it can be found with a little uh, tor-ring :sweat fully and officially translated.
Yeah, it was time consuming but well worth it, a roller-coaster ride of emotions and I'm not exaggerating.

Ever 17! I was gonna play that.
Yay! Huh? You should :XD I know the part where you are controlling a male might not be as fun but it doesn't really affect the experience.


Sorry Zel-kun how 'bout some chocolates as a sign of my eternal devotion to your thread? and a cake saying sorry?
You know I was just kidding :wtf
But I'll take the chocolates :hurr

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

for anyone interested to check it out :XD ever17 is getting an xbox remake. It's a trailer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

You know, the more you post around here, the more you lose sight of which thread is whose, and eventually it feels as if we all own the threads here. Very sweet. :hurr
I get so confused whose thread it is that I'm replying to veeerry often @_@

Okay, just finished playing this visual novel called Ever 17.
Its a freaking sad, romantic, happy, sorrowful, bittersweet, amazing, well-written, perfect, brilliant, touching, fantastic, and awesome story.

Great characters, tons of sad and touching moments.
:scry Glory..
I'm not sure if you remember phio about the "okarin fool the world thing", but there's some steins;gate elements(and also that) in it.
Ok, that's it. Your to blame. I was just about to go back to translating. but you mention this. now I'm screwed. Moar games. Nao :XD
Why do you have to remind me of Umineko? :fail
Visual novels, and novels in general, would consume too much of my time so I skip it for now. =__= Is it in English, Zelx? Available online? Might try it too when I have the chance. XD
QFT but I have so much time...lol
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Harukaze.

Advantages :headscratch
They don't dare to be gone from your side :hurr
Well... that's one of them. :3

Hey, me too!
...
:blink

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

for anyone interested to check it out :XD ever17 is getting an xbox remake. It's a trailer.
I always find it weird for me to play visual novel... since well, it's full of girls. :blink I think I prefer otome games anyhow.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harukaze.

RAVE Y U NO USE FT SETS !:yelling
I want a cool FT set and i just came out of a 1 month or more of Natsuxlucy set :XD I'll be reverting to another Ft set soon ><
You know I was just kidding :wtf
But I'll take the chocolates :hurr
:hurr I made them just for you using my own dragonic flame :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

I get so confused whose thread it is that I'm replying to veeerry often @_@
Why :worrybunny My thread is so identifiable with its awesome posts :rofl



Ok, that's it. Your to blame. I was just about to go back to translating. but you mention this. now I'm screwed. Moar games. Nao :XD
What were you playing before hand? I was under the impression you were reading more manga :XD

QFT but I have so much time...lol
You going to give it a try :blink Hey, play umineko!

Well... that's one of them. :3
Did you just admit to..that?

I always find it weird for me to play visual novel... since well, it's full of girls. :blink I think I prefer otome games anyhow.
CHANCE! So what kind of guys do you go after in otome games :hurr


I want a cool FT set and i just came out of a 1 month or more of Natsuxlucy set :XD I'll be reverting to another Ft set soon ><
I like your nura set , how's nura so far?

:hurr I made them just for you using my own dragonic flame :XD
Dragon..choco...:o
:hug

oh my your thread has become so lively :zomg
:zomg
but to lazy to read all the posts :derp
:-_-
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

DID YOU WATCH ONE PIECE EPISODE 522 YET!? :wtf

Thoughts!? :zomg
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ever17! :wtfzomgcryingscry

I like your nura set , how's nura so far?


Dragon..choco...:o
:hug
Nura is like :zomg all you want in one pack, slight comedy, very good action, amazing and unique art and character development! Everyone from the nura clan got awesome backstrories I can't wait for Tsurara's and the rest. I always wonder what happened to Setsura though...

It's made with love :hurr :luv :hug
 
Top