Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Fucking this ^

That scene was awesome :rofl
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

This scene was indeed awesome, I was waiting for you to post it but I jumped the gun... bro :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

This scene was indeed awesome, I was waiting for you to post it but I jumped the gun... bro :hip
What? Come on now, I'm not the brothority on posting clips here bro :hip
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Nope, Since BBB is missing in actions we have to do it for him >...>
Are you sure that's your reason? You're being a tsundere there, eh? Just admit your true reason. :pwnge

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Why not? You're more into yuki?

kdowns x yuki :zomg
Alpha, stop talking that trash AGAIN.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Naomi is his one and only :love phio is too kind and yuki too melancholic, they wouldn't fit as a pair :hee
What are you implying there? :-_-
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Alpha, stop talking that trash AGAIN.
Before I saw your post I wasn't sure of this pairing. Now I'm sure of it. Ladies and Gentelemen, allow me to introduce


naruto-niichan and yukihime03

:confetti
​


I'm so happy for you two :luv
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Before I saw your post I wasn't sure of this pairing. Now I'm sure of it. Ladies and Gentelemen, allow me to introduce


naruto-niichan and yukihime03

:confetti
​


I'm so happy for you two :luv
WHAT THE @#@!$#!%$@#@!$@%#%#@!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yelling

:guns

:laser

:smack

:chair

;bash

:toilet

:burnkk

:spank
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Are you sure that's your reason? You're being a tsundere there, eh? Just admit your true reason. :pwnge



Alpha, stop talking that trash AGAIN.

What are you implying there? :-_-
Always gotta back up BBB even when he isn't around here.

and what Alpha says is most likely the truth xD

What? Come on now, I'm not the brothority on posting clips here bro :hip
Oh Right... That is Charlie's brothority.... bro :hip

Before I saw your post I wasn't sure of this pairing. Now I'm sure of it. Ladies and Gentelemen, allow me to introduce


naruto-niichan and yukihime03

:confetti
​


I'm so happy for you two :luv
I approve of this! :cheez
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Always gotta back up BBB even when he isn't around here.

and what Alpha says is most likely the truth xD
I somehow question your true motive in helping Banana.

And which of the thing he says is true? Until now, I only see that he talks trash.

I approve of this! :cheez
You wish to live a horrible life? :pwnge
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

And which of the thing he says is true? Until now, I only see that he talks trash.
Watch it, yuki-chan... :pwnge
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

What? Can you prove otherwise? :-_-
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

What? Can you prove otherwise? :-_-
I don't need to prove anything. If you want me to stop posting pairings say so, but don't start flaming me -_-;
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I don't need to prove anything. If you want me to stop posting pairings say so, but don't start flaming me -_-;
Then stop posting pairings. :-_-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

sorry, it's a bad habit of mine not to point out obvious stuff -_-;
Sorry it's not my habit not to say obvious stuffs. -_-;
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Sorry it's not my habit not to say obvious stuffs. -_-;
sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to not understand your illogical posts -_-;

stop posting "-_-;", will ya? -_-;
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to not understand your illogical posts -_-;

stop posting "-_-;", will ya? -_-;
Sorry, it's not my habit to understand your so-called logical posts. -_-;

I don't know. -_-; You keep posting that too. -_-;
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Sorry, it's not my habit to understand your so-called logical posts. -_-;

I don't know. -_-; You keep posting that too. -_-;
you have a problem with my logical posts? -_-;

do you? -_-;
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Holy Hell Guyz... Spamming the crap out of my thread... Wait... My Thread... Go Ahead you can keep spamming :)

BAKUMAN Y U NO OUT YET
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top