Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.
You can actually speak!
You can actually speak!



You can actually speak!![]()
I know it. I already had a premonition that you would say that.Fuzzy hugged me in the win threadkwodsn, what does your sig mean?![]()
Shush it, before we rescue Phio from your treacherous hands!I know it. I already had a premonition that you would say that.
and why would you rescue her? You got a feeling for her?Shush it, before we rescue Phio from your treacherous hands!
kdowns x phioand why would you rescue her? You got a feeling for her?

Nope, Since BBB is missing in actions we have to do it for him >...>and why would you rescue her? You got a feeling for her?
Alpha...kdowns x phio![]()

Why not? You're more into yuki?Alpha...![]()

Alpha, you really are a baka aren't you... I am dissappoint.
Naomi is his one and onlyWhy not? You're more into yuki?
kdowns x yuki![]()
phio is too kind and yuki too melancholic, they wouldn't fit as a pair 
the problem here is KD is not hers and onlyNaomi is his one and onlyphio is too kind and yuki too melancholic, they wouldn't fit as a pair
![]()

Well Naomi x Kdowns did win the Pairing for her Pairing and was a very close second in mindNaomi is his one and onlyphio is too kind and yuki too melancholic, they wouldn't fit as a pair
![]()

See abovethe problem here is KD is not hers and only![]()

Neither. I believe in staying loyal to one significant other.kdowns believes in polygamy or open marriage?
Yeah, but she gave her rose to me broWell Naomi x Kdowns did win the Pairing for her Pairing and was a very close second in mind![]()


Yeah, but she gave her rose to me bro
![]()

She voted for me bro!Are you sure about that, bro?
COME AT ME, BRO!![]()


