Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

You can actually speak! :arf
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

kwodsn, what does your sig mean? :aki
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

You can actually speak! :arf
:fail I know it. I already had a premonition that you would say that.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Shush it, before we rescue Phio from your treacherous hands!
and why would you rescue her? You got a feeling for her?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Alpha, you really are a baka aren't you... I am dissappoint.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

NO POSTING LOLDOGS IN MY THREAD!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

kdowns believes in polygamy or open marriage?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Naomi is his one and only :love phio is too kind and yuki too melancholic, they wouldn't fit as a pair :hee
Well Naomi x Kdowns did win the Pairing for her Pairing and was a very close second in mind :hurr

the problem here is KD is not hers and only :lmao
See above :hurr

kdowns believes in polygamy or open marriage?
Neither. I believe in staying loyal to one significant other.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Well Naomi x Kdowns did win the Pairing for her Pairing and was a very close second in mind :hurr
Yeah, but she gave her rose to me bro :hip









:derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Yeah, but she gave her rose to me bro :hip









:derp

Are you sure about that, bro?

COME AT ME, BRO! :hip
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.



Why do you needed to be held back Bro? :hip
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top