Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.
Fucking this ^
That scene was awesome
Fucking this ^
That scene was awesome



What? Come on now, I'm not the brothority on posting clips here broThis scene was indeed awesome, I was waiting for you to post it but I jumped the gun... bro![]()

Are you sure that's your reason? You're being a tsundere there, eh? Just admit your true reason.Nope, Since BBB is missing in actions we have to do it for him >...>

Alpha, stop talking that trash AGAIN.Why not? You're more into yuki?
kdowns x yuki![]()
What are you implying there?Naomi is his one and onlyphio is too kind and yuki too melancholic, they wouldn't fit as a pair
![]()

Before I saw your post I wasn't sure of this pairing. Now I'm sure of it. Ladies and Gentelemen, allow me to introduceAlpha, stop talking that trash AGAIN.

WHAT THE @#@!$#!%$@#@!$@%#%#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!Before I saw your post I wasn't sure of this pairing. Now I'm sure of it. Ladies and Gentelemen, allow me to introduce
naruto-niichan and yukihime03
I'm so happy for you two![]()









Always gotta back up BBB even when he isn't around here.Are you sure that's your reason? You're being a tsundere there, eh? Just admit your true reason.
Alpha, stop talking that trash AGAIN.
What are you implying there?![]()
Oh Right... That is Charlie's brothority.... broWhat? Come on now, I'm not the brothority on posting clips here bro![]()

I approve of this!Before I saw your post I wasn't sure of this pairing. Now I'm sure of it. Ladies and Gentelemen, allow me to introduce
naruto-niichan and yukihime03
I'm so happy for you two![]()

I somehow question your true motive in helping Banana.Always gotta back up BBB even when he isn't around here.
and what Alpha says is most likely the truth xD
You wish to live a horrible life?I approve of this!![]()

Watch it, yuki-chan...And which of the thing he says is true? Until now, I only see that he talks trash.


I don't need to prove anything. If you want me to stop posting pairings say so, but don't start flaming meWhat? Can you prove otherwise?![]()

Then stop posting pairings.I don't need to prove anything. If you want me to stop posting pairings say so, but don't start flaming me![]()

see? Wasn't that hard, was it?Then stop posting pairings.![]()
You should say so earlier.see? Wasn't that hard, was it?

sorry, it's a bad habit of mine not to point out obvious stuffYou should say so earlier.![]()

Sorry it's not my habit not to say obvious stuffs.sorry, it's a bad habit of mine not to point out obvious stuff![]()

sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to not understand your illogical postsSorry it's not my habit not to say obvious stuffs.![]()

", will ya? 
Sorry, it's not my habit to understand your so-called logical posts.sorry, it's a bad habit of mine to not understand your illogical posts
stop posting "", will ya?
![]()

You keep posting that too. 
you have a problem with my logical posts?Sorry, it's not my habit to understand your so-called logical posts.
I don't know.You keep posting that too.
![]()

