Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Same thing all day everyday for me too... Doing nothing much, meeting with my boyfriend... It definitely sucks. >.<#

You're graduating next year, right? Or wrong? :oh Do you have an idea what to study after that?
I graduated High School this past may... I don't finish College/Uni for years >...> It freaking sucks

Yo downsyyyyyy :D
ABOUT TIME YOU GOT YOUR ASS BACK ON HERE!
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I'm busy kdowns sorry I can't come often lately :crying
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Like who specifically... Are the mods secretly talking about the Former Home of the King of One Liners?

Because she can't handle me. It's the truth :smugbunny
You aren't important enough that we would talk about you :derp no seriously, just a few different people but I don't remember them being mods :p

oh well if you think so, I think every little bunny could handle you :3c

and btw, looks like your mission failed hard huh? you know, regarding Bakuman :teehee

The Movies got gradually worst over the years due to the growing demand for making it kiddish but that could be because I grew up xD

I've played all of the editions... Except for Black and White, which I do not own yet.
I think that's more or less the reason XD black and white are the newest one? Didn't played any since ruby red I think
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I graduated High School this past may... I don't finish College/Uni for years >...> It freaking sucks
Yeah, I remember seing a picture of you with your prom clothes. Sorry! :sweat I wasn't sure though... Oh, and now I just remembered you were talking about what you're studying and it took me a while it figure out what it was... :sweat

:fail

Anyway, how's your private life? :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Anyway, how's your private life? :3c
don't ask, adi, both me and kevin are in a small depri state now :scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Oh. :oh

:comfort the both of you.




:oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I'm busy kdowns sorry I can't come often lately :crying
It's okay, Just visit us more often or atleast leave an IM on facebook :scry

You aren't important enough that we would talk about you :derp no seriously, just a few different people but I don't remember them being mods :p
Lies I am important!

oh well if you think so, I think every little bunny could handle you :3c
Tell that to my sister's evil bunny of doom

and btw, looks like your mission failed hard huh? you know, regarding Bakuman :teehee
.... GET OUT... =/// :scry


I think that's more or less the reason XD black and white are the newest one? Didn't played any since ruby red I think

Then you haven't really played D/P/PT either xD

Yeah, I remember seing a picture of you with your prom clothes. Sorry! :sweat I wasn't sure though... Oh, and now I just remembered you were talking about what you're studying and it took me a while it figure out what it was... :sweat
Yep xD I posted the picture of me in the Tux for prom, it's okay... I don't even look my age I look like I am 14 =/

:fail
Anyway, how's your private life? :3c
What private life in this day and age with facebook/twitter/myspace and all the social media, my life is on the internet


don't ask, adi, both me and kevin are in a small depri state now :scry
It's okay Alpha, We will pull through! :comfort
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Yes it does matter and yes I did have to ask that. xP

The first movie was good...didn't bother with other ones tbh. =/

I remember they were giving out special pokemon card edition packets in the cinema upon purchasing a ticket for the first movie. I was like super excited over that back then. :zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Since you like Pokemon, would you buy this?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Yes, I do. She is my fellow Ghost... I know her very well :3c
And I'm no ghost. So.. you're wrong there. You don't know me at all. :cheez

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

then you wouldn't say that she couldn't handle you to. She's like a parasite, there's nothing you can do to defeat her :arf
Glad to hear that. :cheez

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Because she can't handle me. It's the truth :smugbunny
Oh yeah? You sound so confident for someone who didn't manage to defeat me back then.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I don't even look my age I look like I am 14 =/

:fail
That's okay! :comfort Besides... Chibi ga kawaii, ne? :p

:hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Guys don't want to hear they're "cute" in that way :fail

They want to be ruggedly handsome and GAR! :arf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

I think that's why Adorien said that... :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Downsy is so cute and small :blai

But he's got a hell of a manly voice.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

That's okay! :comfort Besides... Chibi ga kawaii, ne? :p

:hug
Wait... What did you just say? :yelling

Guys don't want to hear they're "cute" in that way :fail

They want to be ruggedly handsome and GAR! :arf
MANLY MAN :arf

xi0 knows exactly how I feel about it!

I think that's why Adorien said that... :3c
Yuki, Go troll Phio more :3c

Downsy is so cute and small :blai

But he's got a hell of a manly voice.
I'm not that small =/

BUT I HAVE A MANLY VOICE /vost
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

MANLY MAN WITH A MANLY VOICE....who likes Pokemans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top