Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Facebook can be painful.

Anyhow,sure she did not mean you with that relationship status?:hurr
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Aww Kdowns! It's ok~

IMO Facebook statuses are overrated. I mean, my friends all have like 6 husbands on FB and stuff. >___>

Or she could just be referring to some Celebrity Heartthrob that recently became single....
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Refusing. And No I didn't.


I didn't give here a lolipop... >...<
Yes she is still dating that guy... Did you Facebook Creep her, I don't believe I've ever mentioned this?
No those feelings are gone xD



... I have to follow his orders!
Yay! And you should have. In a safe way, of course. :hurr

If that guy's good for her, then yeah. If he's a douche, make 'em break up.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Man Downs I trully pitty you... I guess you are too much of a nice guy... You need to be wild :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Yeah,slap her and she'll be like all over you.It works,really.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Yeah,slap her and she'll be like all over you.It works,really.
:rofl

I'd go for the status quo...don't want her to make you think it affects you that way...be feckin' cool :hip
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Facebook can be painful.

Anyhow,sure she did not mean you with that relationship status?:hurr
Nope. But F*** it.

Aww Kdowns! It's ok~

IMO Facebook statuses are overrated. I mean, my friends all have like 6 husbands on FB and stuff. >___>

Or she could just be referring to some Celebrity Heartthrob that recently became single....
lulz Kim Kardashian?

Yay! And you should have. In a safe way, of course. :hurr

If that guy's good for her, then yeah. If he's a douche, make 'em break up.
Or option three make her life a living hell.

Man Downs I trully pitty you... I guess you are too much of a nice guy... You need to be wild :3c
But I can never be as wild as a Banana is.

Yeah,slap her and she'll be like all over you.It works,really.
Do you have evidence... Oh... Wait... Maury.

:rofl

I'd go for the status quo...don't want her to make you think it affects you that way...be feckin' cool :hip
True Story :ho[

Just concentrate on this rule:

Eh, If she also started with Cyndiquil, Chikorita, or Totodile she isn't too young for me :3c
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Epic pictures :rofl Hi kdowns, seems like you have some b/g problems?
Are you in love with someone else girlfriend or something :confused I don't really get it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Why option three? :gwah
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

You would choose a Bulbasaur? Hmmm...I've always chosen a Charmander or Squirtle.

Don't like Venasaur. <_<



Happy 6th Brthday MH! :hee
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

ah sure you still are a young one :3



:hee

I could already see you like that :nod
Epic pictures :rofl Hi kdowns, seems like you have some b/g problems?
Are you in love with someone else girlfriend or something :confused I don't really get it.
It's complicated

Why option three? :gwah
:hip

You would choose a Bulbasaur? Hmmm...I've always chosen a Charmander or Squirtle.

Don't like Venasaur. <_<



Happy 6th Brthday MH! :hee
I always choose Charmander

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------



Me in 4 years.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Looking at the Present, all Hope for the Future is Bleak.

:gwah

Scumbuddy why is the thread title so bleak?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Looking at the Present, all Hope for the Future is Bleak.

Ksnowd, what happened?

:comfort
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Looking at the Present, all Hope for the Future is Bleak.

Obvious thread title is obvious.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Looking at the Present, all Hope for the Future is Bleak.

:gwah

Scumbuddy why is the thread title so bleak?
That title had nothing to me, I was realized how the current generation after us is being raised.

Ksnowd, what happened?

:comfort
Nothing O_O
If you consider yourself a woman... well what can I say....
... I DIDN'T READ THAT PART.

Obvious thread title is obvious.
... BLASPHEMY
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Your thread title is more positive now, Ksnowd, I'm glad if it's really so.

:hug
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I never realized how negative my thread sounded D:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top