Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Ja, Sprechen zie deutsch.... Oh god I butchered that so badly. Wait you didn't know I was half german? :gwah

READING!

... I feel so popular now.
looks like she didn't teach you anything :oh Sprechen sie Deutsch? :yelling
and no I didn't know :gwah

you always were popular, you just didn't notice it :cookiehand
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

She did teach me some stuff... Hence "Oh god I butchered that so badly"

O rlly now?
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

LOOL 21. Looks like I'll be inebriated before you can be, Kdowns. :rofl

But yeah It feels liek I'm being rickrolled by teh title :XD

Hardcore playing Skyrim, Kdowns? Should I start? lol How much of my time will this game suck away...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

That's what my friend said on facebook when I posted it.
A tad bit of hardcore playing, You should definitely start playing Skyrim but just be careful with your time management as you lose time fast.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

She did teach me some stuff... Hence "Oh god I butchered that so badly"

O rlly now?
then make a good sentence :bored

well of course, all the people here like you :cookiehand

That's what my friend said on facebook when I posted it.
A tad bit of hardcore playing, You should definitely start playing Skyrim but just be careful with your time management as you lose time fast.
so goddamn true, finishing this game will take forever XD and yup it's pretty good~

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Sooo, where's the singing clip? :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

then make a good sentence :bored

well of course, all the people here like you :cookiehand
I'm.... liked... around here? :wtf


so goddamn true, finishing this game will take forever XD and yup it's pretty good~


I am no where near half way through with the game yet ... >..<
I CAN'T IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT POKEMON!!!!!! :yelling

Sooo, where's the singing clip? :3c
Brb... Let me go make a slowpoke meme for this.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

lol Kd I'm not starting...

I have little enough time as it is :XD

Also I can't believe I'm in six maf games at one @____@
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

If you did start you would lose that little time... That's kinda why I replaced out of most of my games, because I was in to many games at once and plus I need to stick to newbie games to get a grip on how to actually play Mafia decently xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Yeah I see... uh games right? Games FTWWWWWWWWWWWW

NOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Stop playing games :yelling

Go read some Philosophy or some poetry, or go after a girl don't waste your life in games or when you notice you will be chained to the 2D world :crying
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Psssh. I can play all the games that I want to play! :amuse

Philospohy Smilosphoy... Music is poetry which I listen to while playing games. And... ew... girls...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Psssh. I can play all the games that I want to play! :amuse

Philospohy Smilosphoy... Music is poetry which I listen to while playing games. And... ew... girls...
I know right? :hip
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Hey, kdowns, it's out on Gamestop! :zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Did you order it?

I did. :whoo
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Did you order it?

I did. :whoo
I can't order it until Friday... I have to wait till I get paid :scry
...singular? not plural? :shifty
Well I'd prefer to give my all for one and not many.

Plus Paligamy is a no go for me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Well I'd prefer to give my all for one and not many.

Plus Paligamy is a no go for me.
:imslow

Well it went from "girls" to "woman" :cookiehand
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:imslow

Well it went from "girls" to "woman" :cookiehand
:notrust

Well I will stick to the woman as they are more........ you know :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:notrust

Well I will stick to the woman as they are more........ you know :3c
...?

I'll just assume it was fail English :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top