Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

so even vocaroo didn't want to keep it :XD
well as you say it's "lost forever" :XD
...no it isn't :teehee
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Lol I would have kept a copy if my performance was good anyways :XD

theere's that download button, see...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Lol I would have kept a copy if my performance was good anyways :XD

theere's that download button, see...
xD I purposely avoided the download button ;D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

xD I am being an attention whore ;D
I know people on here like me :3
Wait.. I've grown up? :gwah
I was trying to be like peter pan :scry
your post stinks of sarcasm :toc

you're a pokefreak but definitely not an attention whore :derp more like the rather silent thinking type.

peter pan huh? XD always being a kid sounds bad, even though it's the most easy-going time
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

pokefreak vs narutofreak
ROUND 1
FIGHT!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:XD no need to fight because we are on good terms with each other :hip
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

your post stinks of sarcasm :toc

you're a pokefreak but definitely not an attention whore :derp more like the rather silent thinking type.

peter pan huh? XD always being a kid sounds bad, even though it's the most easy-going time
I know it reeks of sarcasm, I had planned on that :3
Also I know I am a pokefreak... I think I have myself labeled as that...

Introverts FTW

Peter Pan was a joke xD

pokefreak vs narutofreak
ROUND 1
FIGHT!
:modsmack

:XD no need to fight because we are on good terms with each other :hip
True Story.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

But I never got to hear you sing... =/
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Don't tell me I have to re record me singing. =/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I archived it in my library full of leather-bound books and big chairs :derp
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I archived it in my library full of leather-bound books and big chairs :derp
:gwah .... LIES IT'S ALL LIES... I swear...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Don't tell me I have to re record me singing. =/
Why not? :D Sing a christmas carol, it's, after all, holiday soon!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I'm a scrooge when it comes to christmas songs... :notrust
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Well that's just not cool. Maybe if you're talking about the generic Christmas carols (like rudolph) being played in November but there are a lot of good, deep Christmas carols.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Sing Happy Christmas (War is Over) You can't say it sucks :yelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Well that's just not cool. Maybe if you're talking about the generic Christmas carols (like rudolph) being played in November but there are a lot of good, deep Christmas carols.
It's probably because of the fact that I work Retail, that I hate christmas music so much...

Sing Happy Christmas (War is Over) You can't say it sucks :yelling
It's John Lennnon ofc I can't.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Christmas has no meaning nowadays. The day santa claus came in our thoughts before christ christmas was dead.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Wait... Santa isn't real? :gwah


MY PARENTS WERE LYING TO ME ALL THESE YEARS :scry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:comfort

There, there, Ksnowd! :hug It's alright. You're still getting presents. And remember, even if Santa doesn't exist... he will always be in your heart.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Oh the weather outside is frightful...
But MH is so delightful..
And since I don't want to go..
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top