Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Ksnowd! :wtf I'm sending some snow your way as well. It hasn't snowed here yet though. xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

So like... I've spent a lot of money on a dinner and the food wasn't even that good...Talk about over rated restaurants....

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I tought this was the win thread....
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

We're having snow next week :3
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Regarding BBB, Blai, and Yuki's christmas debate. Christmas has more pagan roots than anything else actually. Go research it and be enlightened.

Christmas isn't dead. It gives me an excuse to go shopping every other day. And the weather gets cold so that's awesome. Also, the music is warming and the food is great. You get to be with your family and all that jazz. Not to mention, it reminds me of when I was a kid, which is a very fun time to look back on.

But god damn I hate Texas. Where the hell is my snow? And the one year it snowed here ON Christmas (two years ago I think), I was in the desert in Utah. It was the biggest slap in the face ever and proved that this state hates me almost as much as I hate it. :yelling

But anyway, Christmas is awesome and I love it. It's only dead if you let it die yourself. :notrust

Even though I totally like Halloween better. :teehee
I agree that Christmas isn't dead, I mean it is celebrated across the would in a wide variety of ways depending on the culture and area. I do not shop that much for christmas as I work Retail and get paid shit.... =/ I like the cold weather when it gets to us because I can actually feel natural when wearing my hoodie and not get odd looks at me.

It snowed last year... Don't you remember this Naomi... I mean I live even more south than you do and I got snow... >...<



Isn't she cute? :cheez
Can I haz? :blai

Ksnowd! :wtf I'm sending some snow your way as well. It hasn't snowed here yet though. xD
I WANT IT!

So like... I've spent a lot of money on a dinner and the food wasn't even that good...Talk about over rated restaurants....

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I tought this was the win thread....
Wait this isn't the win thread?

We're having snow next week :3
:notrust
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

We're having snow next week :3
We're having snow next week, aswell.

And the one after that.

And the one after that.

And the one after that.

And the one after that.

AND THE ONE AFTER THAT.

AND THE ONE AFTER THAT.

AND THE ONE AFTER THAT.

AND THE ONE AFTER THAT.



IT WILL SNOW FOREVER!!!​
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Regarding BBB, Blai, and Yuki's christmas debate. Christmas has more pagan roots than anything else actually. Go research it and be enlightened.
I know it. That's why I said it's not the exact date. 25th December was actually a pagan date, right?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Can I haz? :blai

Wait this isn't the win thread?
of course you can, it's my early christmas present for you :hee

and it definitely shares some similarities :derp

so... what's all this christmas talk about? Christmas is great, snow is great and winter is great :hip
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

kwodsn are u still reading the breaker?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

of course you can, it's my early christmas present for you :hee

and it definitely shares some similarities :derp

so... what's all this christmas talk about? Christmas is great, snow is great and winter is great :hip
I dunno Religious talk in my thread... =/

kwodsn are u still reading the breaker?
Yep :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Religion, awesome. Churches and religious institutions are shit that has nothing to do with actual divinity in ANY way but merely exists to create a hierarchy where they are superior to commoners and thus can enforce laws, taxation etc.

Doesn't work as well in the developed world anymore but it doesn't change the fact that church and god are two completely different things.

There's prolly a higher intelligence somewhere but all religious books and institutions are just made up by people who uses a forum where people are easily deceived & manipulated to control them.

Religion is flaw.

Separation between state and church, separation between church and god.

/irestmycase

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Edit: I don't mean to be disrespecting anyone's religious beliefs, I'm just hating on the religious institutions themselves.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I don't like religion at all... I think it's overrated... Sorry, If I offended anyone.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Man Made God (:headbang)

That's a simplistic way to think about it. I consider myself Agnostic, even though I was raised Catholic. Atheists will point and laugh at Agnostics because we're too much of a wuss to admit to ourselves that when we die we're gone. I refuse to believe our consciousness ends, that idea is so foreign to me that if I think about it too much it freaks me out. Man made god, but that doesn't mean something didn't create us...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Physics and chance created us. I'm Pandeist/Pantheist.

I believe god is not a creator but a groups of factors that contributed to creation and science is the only way to know about those factors, being those factors the forces that act in the universe together with all matter. So god for me is the universe itself since without gravity, eletromagnetic force and nuclear forces nothing would exist as it is but at the same time they are meaningless without matter.

Those forces IMO are just like god, you can't see them but they make the rules of the world, it's like they are god themselves.

God IMO is not a conscious being, it is simply the universe acting on its own incounsciousness and being perfect just like every god man can think of, but then when you say man is imperfect and is part of that god so it can't be perfect, I think you clearly overestimating yourself in face of the greatness of the universe.

For me when you die you simply die, you're only contributing for the balance of the universe, the universe or god existed before you and will continue to exist after you so it won't afect anything just like everything in life it is a cicle, you end up eaten by bacteries and turn into plants' food and then animal food etc...

Note that I'm not creating a god and saying he exists. I'm only working on the very concept of god which is very abstract so you can never say I'm wrong.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Physics and chance created us. I'm Pandeist/Pantheist.

I believe god is not a creator but a groups of factors that contributed to creation and science is the only way to know about those factors, being those factors the forces that act in the universe together with all matter. So god for me is the universe itself since without gravity, eletromagnetic force and nuclear forces nothing would exist as it is but at the same time they are meaningless without matter.

Those forces IMO are just like god, you can't see them but they make the rules of the world, it's like they are god themselves.

God IMO is not a conscious being, it is simply the universe acting on its own incounsciousness and being perfect just like every god man can think of, but then when you say man is imperfect and is part of that god so it can't be perfect, I think you clearly overestimating yourself in face of the greatness of the universe.

For me when you die you simply die, you're only contributing for the balance of the universe, the universe or god existed before you and will continue to exist after you so it won't afect anything just like everything in life it is a cicle, you end up eaten by bacteries and turn into plants' food and then animal food etc...
I don't disagree with much of what you say there. It's like John Lennon said, "God is a concept". Science can cover so many things, but since the Universe is considered infinite, the number of things that will be unexplainable, even with science is also infinite. It's just too big and it moves too fast (in a relative sense obviously).

And I wasn't referring to our physical body only, I was referring to our "astral body", our essence, or soul if you will. Our brains can be explained by science, but it's just weird to me to say that our thoughts, our consciousness is simply as throwaway as our bodies are.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I guess that comes from Human exceptionalism though....the idea that we're somehow different than other life...but that's our brain's fault after all :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

.... :yelling... NO RELIGION TALK ANYMORE ... TALK ABOUT HAPPY TIMES... Also... I consider myself Agnostic also...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Next Topic; sexuality, gender, social norms & subtle discrimination :cheez
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:hip *cough, cough* Well, obviously..........


BEEEEEWBS!!!! :nowei
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

VAGGGGGGGGGGGGG :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

USING THE FEMALE BODY (PREFERABLY SHOWING AS MUCH SKIN AS POSSIBLE) TO SELL A PRODUCT THAT HAS NOTHING WITH THE FEMALE BODY TO DO - LIKE A COFFEE-MAKER OR PLANKS
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top