High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

That's a bold statement, friend. Further explanation is needed before accepting that a machine can lie or act weird. And please do tell how or where you go to find things on the interweb.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

He uses AskJeeves...everyone is doing it, duh :hip
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What the fuck is wrong with you? :-_-
:derp

Diane Kruger is attractive for sure. Plus she's dating Pacey :zomg

...but just scoffing at Emma Watson is weird to me
Scoffing...that's not true. I don't hate Emma. Its just that I don't find her attractive. She kinda of feel lacking feminineness...if you know what I mean :hurr.

Who is Diane Kruger?
You really need to spend less time searching/downloading porn, you know...

She was in National Treasure.
I liked her more in Troy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

That's a bold statement, friend. Further explanation is needed before accepting that a machine can lie or act weird. And please do tell how or where you go to find things on the interweb.
Searchin for simple thing like DBZ or Goku = ****** as well

Searchin for history on Toyota = other cars too

etc
etc
etc



I don't download porn or search porn.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Scoffing...that's not true. I don't hate Emma. Its just that I don't find her attractive. She kinda of feel lacking feminineness...if you know what I mean :hurr.
No I don't. I don't see how she's lacking femininity at all :blink

I liked her more in Troy.
If you can get past the Helen of Troy lameness.....:hurr
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Searchin for simple thing like DBZ or Goku = ****** as well

Searchin for history on Toyota = other cars too

etc
etc
etc
Searching google images for Diane Kruger is somehow complicated?

I don't download porn or search porn.
:coolstory
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

No I don't. I don't see how she's lacking femininity at all :blink
Seriously? No comments.

If you can get past the Helen of Troy lameness.....:hurr
My eyes only see what they want to see :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

No, Google is weird as hell.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

What's so weird about Google? Haven't given up on yahoo yet?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Searchin' for stuff be weird. Like, if I search for Emma Watson I might also get a picture of Rupert Grint.









Which woudl be good and all, BUT NO EMMA MAKES IT WEIRD.




Or even Kristen Stewart. WTFBBQ? NOT RELATED!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

I don't download porn or search porn.
You stream it. Me too.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

What's so weird about Google? Haven't given up on yahoo yet?
Or:iik.....


....altavista?:gwah
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Milly needs a new pairing. Any volunteers?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Hamy needs a new victim, she says.

:hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Doesn't Milly have enough pairings? :bored


...nah :3c
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Milly x goldb3rry...inorite :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Poor Mil needs a normal pairing once in a while, I suppose. Well, that is, if you can call Ham-ham normal...

:cookiestare
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Well, he has Asarii...but it lacks that wow-factor :pleased
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Poor Milly. *pats on his head*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top