Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Car batteries?
Wow...that's a whole new level of kink I really don't think I'm going to be able to deal with :oh
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Wow...that's a whole new level of kink I really don't think I'm going to be able to deal with :oh
:wub
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

...:iik
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

:gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

*Slowly backs out of the room*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

You'll be bleeding buckets. D:

I do not envy you two at all. Enjoy! :gwah
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

*Slowly backs out of the room*
xi0 be careful you'll hit the anti-personnel land mines I placed by the escape routes and the shrapnel from the mine will lodge into several places inside your body... oh my :wub I mean exit is down the hall to the left~ Go leave me alone ;_;

I'll go spend quality time with Kaiten then.

*carries Kaiten off*

 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

I'm not sure I dislike this turn of events.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

I'm not sure I dislike this turn of events.
Tied up Kaiten + Me + :wub + Mystery Mosaic item = ?
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

you should be scared out of your wits, Kait, you should be scared. I'd be scared if I were you, whcih I thankfully am not as I would not want to be short.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

you should be scared out of your wits, Kait, you should be scared. I'd be scared if I were you, whcih I thankfully am not as I would not want to be short.
Are you being poetic again? It's hard to tell the difference these days:|
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Tied up Kaiten + Me + :wub + Mystery Mosaic item = ?
I'm not sure if Kait would like this. :oh
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

I do not like what's been happening in this thread while I've been away. :notrust Hamy needs to find a different target for her abuse. :pwnge
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Oh, you don't need to remind me. That's part of the problem with this scenario. He likes it too much. :scry Only c_k is allowed to abuse him (with whippings and purse smackings, of course :D).
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

I do not like what's been happening in this thread while I've been away. :notrust Hamy needs to find a different target for her abuse. :pwnge
xi0 or Kaiten? Either way, xi0 is to blame this all started thanks to his comment ;(

New target huh... Hi benelori :wub

I need new applicants for abuse :E
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Well, I was mostly talking about Kaiten, but I don't approve of Gary abuse either. He's too delicate. :p

Hamy x bene? I approve! :super I'm sure we can find you some other unwilling applicants if this one doesn't work out.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Gary is delicate. He bruises easy. You have to be gentle with him Hamy :yelling

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

The tying up is fine but I draw the line at mystery mosaic items. Unless there is a full course steak dinner behind the mosaic I am sure it is something I would not like.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Gary is delicate. He bruises easy. You have to be gentle with him Hamy :yelling

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

The tying up is fine but I draw the line at mystery mosaic items. Unless there is a full course steak dinner behind the mosaic I am sure it is something I would not like.
What if the steak has mosaics on it too?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

But since he likes it, it's not really abuse me thinks...

Also...bring it on!!:moon

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Hamy x bene? I approve! :super I'm sure we can find you some other unwilling applicants if this one doesn't work out.
I wonder why my pairings never stick...














.....:gwah













*awkwaaard*
 
Top