The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Psh Kdowns thinks he's so hardcore surrounded by women


...


[sizept=1]*goes away to cry in a corner*[/sizept]

@phio: it's somehwere. Somewhere in this thread. :lmao
Hrm I don't really like the suits; it's too hot in the summer and it's just a dripfest...:darn
U Mirin? :3c
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
1.95 and something huh o_O
being tall is good , being too tall and too thin is no good , muscle up at least a little o/
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Man baka..
you in that ryu cosplay and you in the formal...
Am I the only one that thinks its different?
You look like such a funny guy :p but seriously, you look cheerry.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
1.95 and something huh o_O
being tall is good , being too tall and too thin is no good , muscle up at least a little o/
I never really cared to be honest:sweat...the reason I do sports is to improve my conditioning a bit, that's all...so that I feel active and great...that's all
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
you dont care but girls do . eventually you too will care ^______________^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
you dont care but girls do . eventually you too will care ^______________^
Haha...well that's true, that girls might care...but I most probably won't:sweat
 

noVaLue

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
464
Reaction score
95
Gender
Hidden
Country
Uchiha Clan
That's why i don't want to care too about weight and shape. Girls maybe do it, if they're going on date with muscles and meat...:) A normal person is a normal one ...
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Being tall is no good but being short like me is depressing i tell you :scry
*sigh* i want 5 more cm
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Don't be depressed, Matzik! :hug You are perfect the way you are! :amuse
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol Bene only 15 cm's taller than me :darn :XD

But the guy on the far left in the (my) photo is nearly 2 so yeah it's not that much of a problem...I think...:XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Alpha! :zomg You have nice editing skills. And you like tigers?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
And then again just like this my mental picture of another member is destroyed :crying

Jorped and Alpha I wish I had never seen your pics :crying
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why you thought they would look like stereotypical narutards?? :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Cool goatee Alpha :zomg
I want a goatee too :crying
But yeah, mental image destroyed too.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I'm a lil' scared, but just what was your mental image of me? :shifty
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Alpha! You're super cute. Awww. I like how you had your glasses on and everything for the pic. Thank you for posting!!
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
And then again just like this my mental picture of another member is destroyed :crying

Jorped and Alpha I wish I had never seen your pics :crying
I'll take that as a compliment... :oh

Alpha! You're super cute. Awww. I like how you had your glasses on and everything for the pic. Thank you for posting!!
Forget it, BBB, I'll take this as a compliment :luv
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Alpha is loved. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top