The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I wonder what people's mental image of me was. xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Cool goatee Alpha :zomg
I want a goatee too :crying
But yeah, mental image destroyed too.
Please Zeltrax don't post a pic of yours :crying

I don't want my cute little brother image I have of you go away :crying
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It is about time for you BBB to post a decent pic of yours ... i can't wait for you to destroy completely the image that i have of you :derp
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
What do you mean a decent pic? I've posted decent pics...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Haha XD that was fun :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wonder what people's mental image of me was. xD
You had shared a pic before, but your face was blocked so the mental image wasn't completely "mental". We had something to go off of :nod
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, not much is left to the imagination when we just have to look at a user's avvy....:lmao
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Tbh, adorien has more like a in between nana and kyoko appearence to me, that was my mental image of her :p
I don't want my cute little brother image I have of you go away
:lmao
I'm nothing like that.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tbh, adorien has more like a in between nana and kyoko appearence to me, that was my mental image of her :p
:wtf I'm so glad. ;.;

Maybe there is something of these two in me. They aren't my favorite characters for no reason. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:wtf I'm so glad. ;.;

Maybe there is something of these two in me. They aren't my favorite characters for no reason. :hee
You blocking your face was a such a tease...as if you had anything to be afraid of :imslow
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
You blocking your face was a such a tease...as if you had anything to be afraid of :imslow
:XD But I was really afraid. And letting you hear my voice is even scarier. So that will take more time. :sweat
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
BBB/Alpha/Googz/all the big brothers = on the left

Zeltrax A.K.A. little brother = on the right

 

Nanoi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
151
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Great pictures Nanoi. Have you thought of an artist gallery here? :)
Thanks. =3. And yes, I have but eh, the process of it just isn't my thing. Lol.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Loving the pics guys! Adi-chwan looks so kawai!!! :wub Thanks for sharing :thumbs
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
BBB/Alpha/Googz/all the big brothers = on the left

Zeltrax A.K.A. little brother = on the right

Okay, why do two people have little brother mental image of me :oh

I told you not to ruin my dream of having a cute little brother
Ok BBB...niisan?
uh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top