And then again just like this my mental picture of another member is destroyed
Jorped and Alpha I wish I had never seen your pics![]()

And then again just like this my mental picture of another member is destroyed
Jorped and Alpha I wish I had never seen your pics![]()

Please Zeltrax don't post a pic of yoursCool goatee Alpha
I want a goatee too
But yeah, mental image destroyed too.



I think the only one i saw was of yours obituaryWhat do you mean a decent pic? I've posted decent pics...


You had shared a pic before, but your face was blocked so the mental image wasn't completely "mental". We had something to go off ofI wonder what people's mental image of me was. xD



I don't want my cute little brother image I have of you go away

Tbh, adorien has more like a in between nana and kyoko appearence to me, that was my mental image of her![]()
I'm so glad. ;.;
You blocking your face was a such a tease...as if you had anything to be afraid ofI'm so glad. ;.;
Maybe there is something of these two in me. They aren't my favorite characters for no reason.![]()


Wrong. Alpha is LOVE!Alpha is loved.![]()
I told you not to ruin my dream of having a cute little brother
I'm nothing like that.

You blocking your face was a such a tease...as if you had anything to be afraid of![]()
But I was really afraid. And letting you hear my voice is even scarier. So that will take more time. 
Thanks. =3. And yes, I have but eh, the process of it just isn't my thing. Lol.Great pictures Nanoi. Have you thought of an artist gallery here?![]()
That's silly...But I was really afraid. And letting you hear my voice is even scarier. So that will take more time.
![]()

Thanks for sharing
Okay, why do two people have little brother mental image of meBBB/Alpha/Googz/all the big brothers = on the left
Zeltrax A.K.A. little brother = on the right
![]()

Ok BBB...niisan?I told you not to ruin my dream of having a cute little brother