Re: Random Paradise
....
btw I'm expecting a warm welcome
just wanted to join the trolling groupThis seems likes a troll![]()
....btw I'm expecting a warm welcome

just wanted to join the trolling groupThis seems likes a troll![]()
....
...what trolling group?just wanted to join the trolling group....
btw I'm expecting a warm welcome![]()













Coalition?Wait, I'm a leader of a Yuri Trolling dpgdkighndlng cult coalition and don't even know it?!
Ok, fight on !

xi0;2683421 You're weird :gwah[/QUOTE said:I've been told that before....and I'm not proud of it
---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------
Happy to see you're happyYes, the Cult.
And it's nice to see my thread lively.![]()
---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------
What kind of job are you exactly looking for?No.![]()
But I'm still looking.
Nah, it's cool to get weird every once and a whileI've been told that before....and I'm not proud of it![]()


Well, I don't think I ever said I didn't like you.So..you likemiss peculiarityme..after all??![]()


I'm not looking for anything specific, but there are so many jobs I'm not good for, like programming and managing a site. I don't have experience and I've only graduated school, so it's kinda hard. ><What kind of job are you exactly looking for?

How cuteXio, don't troll the girl!![]()




Yes yes..she is protectiveHow cute
I didn't think I was really trolling though, just playing around![]()