Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

This seems likes a troll :iik
just wanted to join the trolling group:chu....

btw I'm expecting a warm welcome:hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

just wanted to join the trolling group:chu....

btw I'm expecting a warm welcome:hee
...what trolling group? :neutral

...from who?

You're weird :gwah
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Obviously the Cult :3c :kukuku
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yes, the Cult. :3c

:XD

And it's nice to see my thread lively. :pleased
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

I'm confused...:arf
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Random Paradise

The cult leader is..confused :blink
Hi adorien!
Are you in the trolling group :worrybunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Wait, I'm a leader of a Yuri Trolling dpgdkighndlng cult coalition and don't even know it?! :gwah

...talk about manipulation :faint
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I'm trolling? :blink
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Random Paradise

I guess you are not :XD
So how's it going?
Found a job yet?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

No. :sweatdrop

But I'm still looking.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

xi0;2683421 You're weird :gwah[/QUOTE said:
I've been told that before....and I'm not proud of it:fail

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Yes, the Cult. :3c

:XD

And it's nice to see my thread lively. :pleased
Happy to see you're happy :smugbunny

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

No. :sweatdrop

But I'm still looking.
What kind of job are you exactly looking for?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

So..you like miss peculiarity me..after all??:hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

What kind of job are you exactly looking for?
I'm not looking for anything specific, but there are so many jobs I'm not good for, like programming and managing a site. I don't have experience and I've only graduated school, so it's kinda hard. ><

Xio, don't troll the girl! :shakefist
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Okay. You are forgiven.

For now. :3c

Thanks for saying "cute"! :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

How cute :hurr

I didn't think I was really trolling though, just playing around :hee
Yes yes..she is protective:chu

Thanks Adi-chan
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Don't mention it. ^///^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top