Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
Although, agreed...HXH and One piece are pretty amazing.
Why you no read Gintama Kaiten? ;_; It's been actually pretty awesome this last year.Not a great week for Kurogane, just barely out of the bottom five this week. Unfortunately three of the bottom five are mainstays that will not be canceled with the next round of cuts. I still think that Magico will be one of the next to go, along with St&rs. Hunter x Hunter will probably save a third series from cancellation, Kurogane and Kagami will likely live to see another round of cancellations.
I don't actually read Kurogane, so I'm not exactly invested in it's well being. The only Jump series I read are HxH, OP, Bleach, Naruto, and Nisekoi. If Nisekoi polls poorly I plan on giving new meaning to the phrase "butthurt".
Although, agreed...HXH and One piece are pretty amazing.
Everyone would with that rates!