Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

CaptFamous

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
218
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm curious to see exactly who gets pulled into this. Safe to say EMOD and TFOA, but do the schools get in too? And Zeniya?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Maybe Takumi will get beat up and Hana'll react getting in the fight, what brings suzuran to the melee too
 

vampire hunter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Arab Emirates
To the great LoktarOgar,:super


Thank you very much for your magnificent translation for WORST although I did not read any chapter of it because I was willing to finish CROWS before I start reading WORST.

As you know It has been about 9 months since we got the last chapter 64 of CROWS and crowsxworst.com has been closed for a while.:sad

So what I am trying to say here is could you please complete complete the translation of CROWS ??:wtf


I know that you do not know me but please do this favor not only for me but for all CROWS fans.:sweat

I already got the raws and uploaded them here http://ifile.it/pzlqnx9

and if you want me to upload each volume seperately please tell me.
I am willing to do everything I can to help you. :worship2


I registered to this site only to ask you for this favor, so please tell me if you will translate it or not because if you wont I will abandon this manga.:scry



And again thank you LoktarOgar.:smile-big
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
^I was like this(wanted to finish Crows first), but one's plot don't affect another's one. There are just a few refferences.
 

vampire hunter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United Arab Emirates
Yeah I heard that but I just love crows and I am very eager to finish it
 

batistakittu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
India
http://www.kivmanga.com/Crows_the_Aftermath/

hi guys i am new here..so dont kno if anyone has posted this.the above link is a gaiden containing 7 chapters abt the intro of kawachi tessho the sixth generation tfoa leader and the start of the undeniable legend of suzuran,demon king guri guri. if anyone had already posted this just ignore it.

i hv been reading this and crows for past two yrs but never been in any forums except in mangafox.i got really intrested aftr watching the movie.
 

WordlessDemon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I love this manga it gives me the shivers whenever i see them fight because i know that after that they will be friends, the drawings are awesome and the story interesting a bit resembles crows but hana and bouya are 2 kind of guys. I never finished crows because no one scans it but i have an idea how it would end i hope that worst doesn't end like how i think it will.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Did they ever talk about Bisuko before?
They were like "OMG Bisuko's here!", and I was: "WTF, who's Bisuko?"
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
^Yeah, i remember now. That's the problem with monthly mangas, it was almost 1 year ago and meanwhile I read so many mangas...
 

batistakittu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
India
ha ha...fujishiro..got an helluva plan...poor manji:teehee.....so bisuko vs hana or guriko?? cant wait.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Probably Hana... Guriko'll have his phone broken and will beat some random guys :lol
It would be fun if there's a fight with Hana and Tsukimoto teaming up
 

kusiobache

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
Thx for keeping this updated Loktar
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Since I'm not the one releasing the scan, I don't really feel responsible, but I'm guessing that I'm still the one that has to get the news out there, seeing as how no one here has responded to it yet, the as of yet non-spambot-infested replacement of CxW:
http://www.suzuran-high.com/forum/
Chapter 117 has been released. My translation, but with the editing and typesetting done by "amateurs" (fans who have decided to take it upon themselves to do as much as they can (so everything but the translation) on their own). Hell, there are 2 different versions, even.

---------- Post added May 13, 2012 at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was April 16, 2012 at 05:51 PM ----------

You people should really join http://www.suzuran-high.com/forum/ . There's like 2 scans of 118 out there already.

---------- Post added June 11, 2012 at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was May 13, 2012 at 04:24 AM ----------

Hello!

I´m interested in this Manga "Clover - tetsuhiro hirakawa" , but I can`t find it anywhere, neither raws!

Does Somebody know anything, where i can read it, raw is just fine by me!

Back to Worst, I think, Hana will overtake the Demon at Suzuran and finally rule the school! :)

But I get the feeling, Worst isn`t going for too long, it would be a blast, if the big Schools clashes for a real Big last Fight, just to know, who is the ultimate/strongest Fighter in the whole Town, that would be awesome! :)

Last but not Least, Thank You "LoktarOgar" for Your Hard Work & The Manga Updates from Worst, I really appreciate Your Work! :)
I am now translating Clover for Lively-Scans/Vendetta-Scans.
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
I just put out the last chapter. Series is done! Well, there's one gaiden chapter coming later this year, but officially it's over.
 
Top