Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

And I thought the arts programs were being cut in schools here :o
Well, what can I say... :XD

where were you today?? haven't seen you around..kinda missed you:chu
Awww! ^///^ I feel loved.

:chu I missed you tooo! :hug

I kinda don't remember where I was... ^^ I think I was out.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

I believe you were out...I came online around 12.00 midnight...I think it was 1.00 ,your time....by then you were already sleeping:amuse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

*scav enter on the room*
*scav make horrible graffiti on the room*
*scav slap Adorien on the ass* *yeah babyyy shake dat thing*
*scav runaway fast while laughing muahahahhaha*
*:nana*
*scav disappeared *
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I believe you were out...I came online around 12.00 midnight...I think it was 1.00 ,your time....by then you were already sleeping:amuse
I really have no idea. (Btw, it's GMT+2 here.)

*scav enter on the room*
*scav make horrible graffiti on the room*
*scav slap Adorien on the ass* *yeah babyyy shake dat thing*
*scav runaway fast while laughing muahahahhaha*
*:nana*
*scav disappeared *
*Adi hasn't noticed anything.*
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

@scav *rude no yatsura*
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:bow let us hear you, almgihty goddes of all music :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

SING

JUST DO IT :arf
You know I'll "JUST DO IT" in the end, right? xD

:bow let us hear you, almgihty goddes of all music :D
That's so not true. :oh

Anyway, xi0... When you and Orgz are here at the same time, I want to have a music-related conversation with you. ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

Anyway, xi0... When you and Orgz are here at the same time, I want to have a music-related conversation with you. ^^
Here at the same time?...it's forum, so that's not real necessary :XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Suuuuuppp Adicchi!

So...work? And have you killed the baby:XD

Or are you just enjoying the perpetual holiday like me? :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Here at the same time?...it's forum, so that's not real necessary :XD
I know, but... he's hardly here and I want to have a conversation with both of you at the same time. :D Cause having a conversation with Orgz when he is not around will be like: "Hey Orgz!" A month has passed... "Hey, Adi, how are ya?" "Fine, thanks, and you?" Some months have passed... "I'm fine too." :bored

Suuuuuppp Adicchi!

So...work? And have you killed the baby:XD

Or are you just enjoying the perpetual holiday like me? :rofl
Heeeeeeey, Haze! :glomp

Nope, no work. And I haven't killed any babies so far. xD Btw, I don't think the job was to care for a baby... I think it was for a kid or two. Anyway...

Yes, it really is a perpetual holiday for me. Since I graduated. Even two months before that. It's an endless holiday! :arf

And it's not funny! :gwah

Don't you understand? ... I'm waiting for my real life to begin~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

I know, but... he's hardly here and I want to have a conversation with both of you at the same time. :D Cause having a conversation with Orgz when he is not around will be like: "Hey Orgz!" A month has passed... "Hey, Adi, how are ya?" "Fine, thanks, and you?" Some months have passed... "I'm fine too." :bored
I figured your answer would be something like that :XD

What exactly would the convo be about? Music?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

About my pointless dream of being in a band with you and Orgz! :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

What do you mean? :blink

If it's about him being the coolest, I know what you mean! :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

What do you mean? :blink

If it's about him being the coolest, I know what you mean! :crying
Well you've been modest about your skill...and I don't really know where mine is

...I do know it's nowhere near as polished as his........hence us being dead-weight :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, so I got it right. :XD

But you know, we just have to try harder! :shakefist


***
Update​

I got invited to a job interview! :yay If they accept me, I'm going to work as a database analyst. I'll have to take an English exam tomorrow.

The Database Analyst will:

-- Search a news database for information about US criminals
-- Compile records and update a database with information about them


Profile of the successful candidate:

-- Excellent command of English
-- Very good computer literacy – Excel and web research skills
-- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
Sounds a bit tough, but... I think I can handle it. If I get the job at all.
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

good luck sweety...I'm sure you'll do fine on the exam and you'll get the job:super
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks, Ancy! ^^ Hopefully, they'll search for me after the interview and I'll get the job. And then I'll accomplish my plans (to take over the world! :kukuku).
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top