Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

:Make a thread, pls! :wtf
don't know what to say about that....maybe later on...I'm not that interesting after all...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

don't know what to say about that....maybe later on...I'm not that interesting after all...
Well, okay. :amuse

(>^.^)>
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Hrm, Adi-cchi! Good Luck with the interview! :XD

As an experienced veteran who has taken on 2 full interviews, I bless you with my possibly belated advice:

Act cool.

:gar

???

Profit! :XD

Yeah just calm down and do your thing. It's how I managed to trick the dudes into giving me a job :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:XD Thanks, Haze! I was very nervous on the first one, but I think it went well. xD They still haven't called me. I'm also expecting a call for another interview from the same place.

What job did you get? You may have told me, but... my mind... :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

so adi gonna be a nun? :imslow
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

hahaha..good one Adi :hi5


btw: how was your day??? I think you were happy:amuse


and more importantly?

did you miss me? :3c
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I missed youuu! :hug

My day was okay but today... I GOT THE JOB! :yay And it's so white outside, the first really snowy day. ^^ I posted a pic in the Member Picture Thread, so look for it if you want to see some snow. ^^
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Random Paradise

Congrats, Adi! When will you start?

What is your job btw? I'm too lazy to look it up. :sweat
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks, Riki! :hug

I'm gonna be making newsletters in English. Kinda complicated to explain... Sorry. :sweat
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

Adi....I knew you'd get it...:hee

See?? you should trust me more -_-;

Anyways..congrats:yay

:inu
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks, Riki! :hug

I'm gonna be making newsletters in English. Kinda complicated to explain... Sorry. :sweat
It's a non-english magazine/newspaper, probably something local, and adi will write a section in english.

No need to thank me for the explanation.

I'll go facepalm myself if it turns out to be wrong. :fail
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Adi....I knew you'd get it...:hee

See?? you should trust me more -_-;

Anyways..congrats:yay

:inu
Thanks, Ancy! :hug

It's a non-english magazine/newspaper, probably something local, and adi will write a section in english.

No need to thank me for the explanation.

I'll go facepalm myself if it turns out to be wrong. :fail
:XD Not quite, Alpha.

Okay, I'll try to explain. I'm probably not saying something, right but... I'm going to work with information. The company gets requests about certain topics and the employees have to gather news about it. Something like that.

xD It sounds kinda weird when I explain it.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

research department...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, something like that! Thanks, Ancy! :hug

I actually went on an interview for a "database analyst", but in the end I'll be doing something like that, I'm just not gonna be using Excel.

You know, I should seriously learn some more English fast. :oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

ask native speakers for help :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Okay, I will! :arf

There's no way that could happen in the process though. :D
I still think I'll manage.

...Somehow...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

o.o

You sure?

Well, welcome! I'm happy to have you here. :hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top