Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks, Ancy! ^^ Hopefully, they'll search for me after the interview and I'll get the job. And then I'll accomplish my plans (to take over the world! :kukuku).
...

I wish my dreams were as big as this one. :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

...

I wish my dreams were as big as this one. :XD
She's been contaminated :D

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Adi says: The bigger the dream...
the harder they fall.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

What, you have a problem with my plans? :gwah

See, Xi0, Ancy doesn't mind!

:XD

...

I wish my dreams were as big as this one. :XD
Well, like I said... xD

Btw, I was invited to another interview on the way. :D The woman that was interviewing me said they're also looking for a person to translate from Japanese to English. I think I might get this job. She hasn't invited me officially yet though.

My real life has started! :whoo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

No antiquated English! :yelling

:derp

Nah :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Telletheth me? :gwah

:XD That probably doesn't exist.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

No antiquated English! :yelling

:derp

Nah :hurr
You're even more incomprehensible than I am-_-;


one word: VAGUEEEEE:yelling

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

BTW...what are you two talking about??
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Random Paradise

Impressive job there ado :D
All the best for the interview :woo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Random Paradise

You're even more incomprehensible than I am-_-;


one word: VAGUEEEEE:yelling

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

BTW...what are you two talking about??
Oh...I don't know :teehee



...I don't think I ever knew :faint
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

:D Me neither.

Oh, I remember! Xi0 has problems with my plans. Right, Xi0? >.>
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

I've seen this and I immediately thought of you:derp:

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Random Paradise

Ancy where is your thread?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Random Paradise

don't have one:derp..it is much better butting into other people threads:hurr

isn't it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeap..Ikr?!...same thing happens to me and in the morning I'm like this:


:rofl

Yeah, I think I look just like that in the morning too. :XD

don't have one:derp..it is much better butting into other people threads:hurr

isn't it?
Make a thread, pls! :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top