Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Adriana Clegane, she's a member of the house!

I dunno what we were talking about ;-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

...she mentioned "Hound"
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

It's so cute! :wtf Gotta watch that.
Uh, in the anime, Bulgaria only shows up to hit Italy's head with a stick... :sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Uh, in the anime, Bulgaria only shows up to hit Italy's head with a stick... :sweat
Oh Hetalia :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Oh Hetalia :derp
Indeed.
http://www.hetarchive.net/Edited Mangas/xmas2011/ame_niko.jpg
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

yeah I stil have nfi what those chara's are... :bored :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

...she mentioned "Hound"
I don't remember such a thing. :oh

Uh, in the anime, Bulgaria only shows up to hit Italy's head with a stick... :sweat
:lmao Hilarious.

Well, it's still something... :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

yeah I stil have nfi what those chara's are... :bored :XD
They're from Hetalia, a series were countries are personified in character form. Pretty funny.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Imagine you with a tiny one of this *-*:

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

:lmao Hilarious.

Well, it's still something... :XD
Well yeah... :p
Though he appears to be such a bully. :XD

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

They're from Hetalia, a series were countries are personified in character form. Pretty funny.
Not just "pretty funny". Hilarious will be more appropriate. :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Not just "pretty funny". Hilarious will be more appropriate. :p
Pot-ay-to, po-taa-to miss...either is applicable :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Pot-ay-to, po-taa-to miss...either is applicable :mono
I.. don't get it. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

I.. don't get it. :derp
Shuuure :hee ....play dumb now

I was saying that pretty good and hilarious aren't that different, so no need to get persnickety :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

I wasn't playing dumb. :-_-
I did not understand, that's the truth.

For me it's somewhat different though.. For me funny and hilarious is different in level. Sure, the meaning is the same, but in different level. Funny makes you laugh while while hilarious makes you laugh to tears or laugh till your stomach hurts. Like angry and mad, it's also the same case. Angry makes you want to throw stuffs but mad means you want to choke someone to death. :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

I wasn't playing dumb. :-_-
I did not understand, that's the truth.

For me it's somewhat different though.. For me funny and hilarious is different in level. Sure, the meaning is the same, but in different level. Funny makes you laugh while while hilarious makes you laugh to tears or laugh till your stomach hurts. Like angry and mad, it's also the same case. Angry makes you want to throw stuffs but mad means you want to choke someone to death. :mono
A keen, analytical mind you have there miss. A trait someone will surely find endearing :mono
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

A keen, analytical mind you have there miss. A trait someone will surely find endearing :mono
I am not sure if you say that in a sarcastic way...

but whatever. :mono

I'm not going to spam more in Adi's thread. I respect her and her thread.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

I am not sure if you say that in a sarcastic way...

but whatever. :mono

I'm not going to spam more in Adi's thread. I respect her and her thread.
:derp

So you don't respect niichan or phio's threads? :teehee

...and Adi likes the commotion
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

:derp

So you don't respect niichan or phio's threads? :teehee

...and Adi likes the commotion
Do I look like respecting any of them? *raise an eyebrow*

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Oh, do spam more, please! :zomg



Like this guy said. :noworry
Oh no, dear Adi. If I start spamming usually it will end up in bloodbath. :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

I want to see that! :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top