Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Keep thinking of the song

"They Paved Paradise to put up a parking lot"


Anyways Merry Christmas!! :XD

And a Happy New YEarrr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Happy New YearrrrrROAR!!! to yo too! :glomp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Happy New Year, Adi-chaaaaaan~ :hug

Any special resolution this year? :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Joni Mitchell? :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Happy New Year, Adi-chaaaaaan~ :hug

Any special resolution this year? :p
Happy New Year to you too! :hug

Resolutions for this year... trying harder, I guess.

Joni Mitchell? :zomg
Where did that come from? :oh

(Had to google the name btw...)

Oh, and might not come to the forum for a while.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Where did that come from? :oh

(Had to google the name btw...)

Oh, and might not come to the forum for a while.
The lyrics Baka quoted in his last post

Why? :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Happy New Year Adria! :glomp

I hope you enjoyed New Years Eve and that the New Year will bring you everything you wish for! :)

and never forgot: always try to be happy :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Happy New Year Adi-chan!!! :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Happy New Year Adria! :glomp

I hope you enjoyed New Years Eve and that the New Year will bring you everything you wish for! :)

and never forgot: always try to be happy :3c
Happy New Year! Thank you! :hug

Happy New Year Adi-chan!!! :hug
Happy New Year to you too! :hug
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

well I quoted the song due to thread title of random paradise. Sorry :XD It's an old song...

Although xi0 might tell you I have a very.....ancient....taste in music.

What are you looking to do in the new year?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Oh, I know it was because of the (previous) thread title.

Well, this year, I want to do good at my job, attend English lessons, so I can get into uni. I also want to start attending Japanese lessons again and I want to go to some vocal lessons too. I wanna buy an electric guitar. And I want to meet with my friends more often.

I wonder how I'll do all those activities... xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

well I quoted the song due to thread title of random paradise. Sorry :XD It's an old song...

Although xi0 might tell you I have a very.....ancient....taste in music.

What are you looking to do in the new year?
Good music is timeless, so :noworry
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Adi! :hug

http://www.hetarchive.net/Edited Mangas/xmas2011/buru1.jpg
A chibi Bulgaria for you!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Adi - I see unknown Russian character's in your thread.

*Awkward moment continues in the member zone :p*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Adi! :hug

http://www.hetarchive.net/Edited Mangas/xmas2011/buru1.jpg
A chibi Bulgaria for you!
It's so cute! :wtf Gotta watch that.

Yeah Ç.Ç

Maybe your thread is from Hound's time? XD
It still wouldn't explain ;-;
*bad friend*
No, it's from this year, when I started to come regularly again. And what are we talking about again? :XD

Adi - I see unknown Russian character's in your thread.

*Awkward moment continues in the member zone :p*
Aw, come on, it's not "Russian characters" xD

I just thought it'd be cool to write it like that.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Hound?...Sandor? :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Nani? :zomg
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

Sandor Clegane :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Happy New Year, everyone!!! Честита Нова Година! ^^

I still don't get it. :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top