Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
It should be here in this theead... after all this is the rules and info thread....
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
It should be here in this theead... after all this is the rules and info thread....
Check the first post of this thread.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I'm also in, if it is still open :oh
I thought you were like "Ewww... I'm never playing this thing again".

No? :aki
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Not totally eww, it just needs little fixing imho.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I'm going to start trying to get things organized and everything. I'm happy there are so many players! :luv This is going to be fun I think!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm going to start trying to get things organized and everything. I'm happy there are so many players! :luv This is going to be fun I think!
It'd be great if I knew how this game worked >__>
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Just send them! :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
ESPECIALLY THE EMBARRASSING ONES:arf

But you have to admit that you're loving his enthusiasm.
I'm sending ALL the questions tomorrow, KD.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Well Technically it is tomorrow :derp
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Point.

I sent them just now. :amuse
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I updated the OP with a "Previous Winners" section. Just sayin' :hip
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
MH's Interviewer Game 3 - Demonspeed Edition

​

Welcome to the third installment of the MH Interviewer Series where players are pitted against the celebrity in the hot seat. Who knows them best? Is what he says true or false? Find out by signing up right here! The game will begin on December 2nd at 6:00PM AEST or once a period of 1 day with no new sign ups if 10+ players have already signed up for the game.​

This time, we have none other than than MH's Most Active Staffer 2016, Demonspeed !

Rules of the Game
Game Structure:
Round One: 8 True or False Questions about Demonspeed
Round Two: 10 Multiple Choice Questions about Demonspeed
Final Round: 10 Free Answer Questions about Demonspeed

Host
@WithYouInSpirit

Celebrity
@Demonspeed
Players
@GodDarkness
@Atomicus
@Farfalla
@GrySun
@YumaKuga
@kira


Suggestions: @kira , @lakhan220 , @Holt , @goldb , @Evil3ye , @GrySun , @Farfalla , @TSPanda , @zimbardo , @Emperor Spriggan , @Miralicious akuma , @Aizen , @Gallon , @GodDarkness , @Atomicus , @xi0 , @Erinyes , @Qixus , @SonOfDaws , @Dragoon , @Vandred , @Iownamovingcastle
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'm in :arf
 
Top