lookie HERE Bronana, it's the first post.Now there is too much...
and there's actually nothing in there saying the number of questions you need to send. Although I did undesrtand some must be true or false others bla bla bla...
lookie HERE Bronana, it's the first post.Now there is too much...
and there's actually nothing in there saying the number of questions you need to send. Although I did undesrtand some must be true or false others bla bla bla...
I guess the info will be given in the Kdowsn Version Thread but it could be included here too.It should be here in this theead... after all this is the rules and info thread....
Check the first post of this thread.It should be here in this theead... after all this is the rules and info thread....
I thought you were like "Ewww... I'm never playing this thing again".I'm also in, if it is still open![]()

Meh.Cool off.
Naomi's the host. Not you.![]()
This is going to be fun I think!
It'd be great if I knew how this game worked >__>I'm going to start trying to get things organized and everything. I'm happy there are so many players!This is going to be fun I think!
DOOD http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...wns-Edition!?p=2708461&viewfull=1#post2708461It'd be great if I knew how this game worked >__>


SHADDUP!...you're not the Host, and you're a slave to OUR demandsJust send them!![]()

ASK ALL THE QUESTIONSSHADDUP!...you're not the Host, and you're a slave to OUR demands![]()




