Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*How I wish we could dance~*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Sorry, Googlez, I can't dance. :oh*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*Can't dance either,so what?:woo*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*:zomg*
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
*Oh awesome, linking that song lead to listening other 70s disco funk classics. And now I can't stop.*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*lets all ho ho ho *

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

*Sneezes ~~~*
*Wants a magic hat*
*Its going to be 2012 soon. Omg :wall*
*What to do, what to do.*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*lets all ho ho ho *

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

*Sneezes ~~~*
*Wants a magic hat*
*Its going to be 2012 soon. Omg :wall*
*What to do, what to do.*

*ho ho ho @Charles :3c* *now..let's all ho ho ho :oh*

*as for 2012..just wait for it :om...maybe it won't be as bad as you think...prepare for a surprise :3c*

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

*:arf needs to get dressed and go :oh* *:arf*
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*ho ho ho @Charles :3c* *now..let's all ho ho ho :oh*

*as for 2012..just wait for it :om...maybe it won't be as bad as you think...prepare for a surprise :3c*
*Awkwardly clears voice (sfx: ahem, ahem), tilts head. Saaaaaaaaaay Whaaaaat?*
*You're still keeping the awkwardness going Ancy, because I soooo did not get that comment above. But it did make me laugh and say what. :blink*

*:arf needs to get dressed and go :oh* *:arf*
*Wonders if Santa gave Ancy some good presents xD.*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Awkwardly clears voice (sfx: ahem, ahem), tilts head. Saaaaaaaaaay Whaaaaat?*
*You're still keeping the awkwardness going Ancy, because I soooo did not get that comment above. But it did make me laugh and say what. :blink*
mmm I think you're implying something...which I don't really get atm :oh

Isn't this supposed to be the awkward thread?? and since you've ho ho ho-ed (speaking of awkward things)....I thought it would have been appropriate to ho ho ho back :oh...Was I wrong??:blink

*Wonders if Santa gave Ancy some good presents xD.*
:hip of course he did....I've been a very good girl!!!!:amuse:derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Oh nvm - I think I just got confused by the smiley's in between or something. :faint*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*I know ...I can be confusing at times :3c*

*but I'm happy I made you smile :hee*.....*

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

*in a dance mood:

*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Awkward bump in the early morning before work :arf*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*motivated to keep the awkward thread running :shakefist*

*besides, I would like to share something a bit odd*


*oh boy....the things students do :oh...:*


*
*

*:cookiestare seriously?? -->related costs??? *
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*students :>*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*ok...here's another weird one:*

*
*

* Jews+Christmas+Chinese food= a really strange post :oh*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*weird saga continues with the following marketing stunt....it is true that we all love sales, but in this case, do we??*

*
*

:cookiestare
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
*I'd so buy that!*
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
*I remember when I were kid that Donald Duck comic magazine had these SUPER PRICES! With big font and colors and all. And if you looked closely to the spot were the regulard prize was lined over you could notice that the SUPER PRICE was indeed super price - twice as expensive as normally*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top