Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Did I actually say it? Yes, I really did. He still kept trying to talk. :fail
I gave up after a while and just went to sleep.

I know, wrong? :arf Saying Nii-chan is right... It just feels so unnatural!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Did I actually say it? Yes, I really did. He still kept trying to talk. :fail
I gave up after a while and just went to sleep.

I know, wrong? :arf Saying Nii-chan is right... It just feels so unnatural!
I meant whether you kissed him, but I guess not.

Acting like a bitch and then "threatening" to kiss him is more confusing to someone than upsetting I bet :3c

You went to sleep? :XD

Stop saying his name...should be like Voldemort.....oh shit :gwah
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, we kissed a lot. He kept trying to fit conversation in between kisses. It was dreadful. I was extremely drunk and a little bit high and the last thing I wanted to was hear whatever he had to say. :rofl I had no filter turned on, so he had to get my blunt and sugarless thoughts.

Finally I was just like "KAY NIGHT", rolled over, and went to sleep.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I almost shunned you for life for that dad comment. *queesy feeling*

But your Harry Potter comment just earned you enough points to dig you out of the hole.

Nice save :thumbs
Not on purpose. :|


I confess I'm traumatized from trying to sneak in the bathroom and learning my dad doesn't close the door or turn the damn lights on. What the fuck, dude?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, we kissed a lot. He kept trying to fit conversation in between kisses. It was dreadful. I was extremely drunk and a little bit high and the last thing I wanted to was hear whatever he had to say. :rofl I had no filter turned on, so he had to get my blunt and sugarless thoughts.

Finally I was just like "KAY NIGHT", rolled over, and went to sleep.
You used him :gwah

You must not be worried of being that kind of vulnerable if you just rolled over and slept :XD

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Not on purpose. :|


I confess I'm traumatized from trying to sneak in the bathroom and learning my dad doesn't close the door or turn the damn lights on. What the fuck, dude?!
Reminds me of Googz's post :rofl
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I have to go to bed you guys. XD It's three am already.

Confessional thread buddies, I bid thee farewell. :arf

I'm getting up a little early to go to the mall. Kiss my checking account goodbye. :derp
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess this thread is a bit of a downer :p lol

I confess my idea of turning my room into a bachellor pad does not quite agree with my strictly temporal unemployment
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This thread is about letting the poison out :nod

...only healing here :om
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I played my Wii for five hours today.

VIDEO GAMES, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?:arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
WONDERIN WHY YOU WERE AVOIDING IT :cookiestare :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Five hours... Only five hours? D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I have to wake up in two hours to pick up sahu from the airport.

I confess I forgot to go to sleep. Fuck me.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I have to wake up in two hours to pick up sahu from the airport.

I confess I forgot to go to sleep. Fuck me.
Win :XD

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I confess I played my Wii for five hours today.

VIDEO GAMES, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?:arf
Just out of reach...mocking you :kukuku
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sighs

I confess that my attempts at eating healthy have failed thus far. :fail
I confess that I've been eating foods that were not healthy at all.
I confess that old habits are hard to let go. Perhaps If do one of those new years resolutions...... :sweat

I confess that - I had a nice dream earlier tonight after work that I won't reveal which was sudden / random >_< but it was interrupted by a call from my boss. :yelling telling me I had to d head back to work for a short job. I confess that I Should get some spending money tomorrow.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I didn't go to bed again.
I confess I'm a little worried about work.
I confess I'll spend New Year's home like other times, but this is the first time I'll be lonely.
I confess I really want to make my dreams happen.
I confess I wish I had a female best friend. I confess I never really had a real best female friend. They all used me.
I confess I feel like and idiot again.
I confess I should stop.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Confess I picked up a paint brush and didn't feel anything.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I slept through the whole day because of not going to bed when I should have. xD It's 6 PM now.

---------- Post added January 01, 2012 at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was December 31, 2011 at 06:02 PM ----------

I confess I feel very lonely and I want to cry, but I can't.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Alone for the new years, Adi-chan? :bored
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well, with my parents... but they slept most of the time. xD I went to have dinner with them at 7:30, they fell asleep around 10 on the sofa, woke up 10 minutes before midnight. And then the ex-president's speach, then 00:00, "whoohoo", champagne, fireworks, calling friends and my brother, who went out. And my parents went to sleep at around 1 AM. And I've been on the comp since (it's 7:15 now).
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That sounds fun. Did the fun-ness just sort of wear off? That does tend to happen.

I confess that I'm all alone on New Years, but tonight it doesn't bother me. :hee
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top