Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I wanna ban Gary for that lame post. :oh

Seriously.
I confess that it's a very true quote

I confess that I think Milly is just looking to rag on me for some reason :bored
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Grief that finds no vent in tears makes other organs weep. :om
It's not that I don't cry. I just don't do it when other people are around. You know you're someone I truly care about when you've seen me cry. My best friend has seen me cry once and I've known her for five years. :sweat

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

It's not that I don't cry. I just don't do it when other people are around. You know you're someone I truly care about when you've seen me cry. My best friend has seen me cry once and I've known her for five years. :sweat
And we were completely shitfaced when I did it. We were both sobbing our eyes out in the bathtub at a party.

It was weird.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that it's a very true quote

I confess that I think Milly is just looking to rag on me for some reason :bored
No. I just think it's an odd quote that makes no sense.



Naom... in a bathtub? WTF were you even doing there? X_x


FEMALE LOGIC :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not that I don't cry. I just don't do it when other people are around. You know you're someone I truly care about when you've seen me cry. My best friend has seen me cry once and I've known her for five years. :sweat

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------



And we were completely shitfaced when I did it. We were both sobbing our eyes out in the bathtub at a party.

It was weird.
That sounds like the good kind of weird though :blink

And I don't mean literal tears really. Just that things can fester if they aren't dealt with or let go of.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I started to feel depression physically the other day. I hate that so much. Hope it goes away soon. *crosses fingers*

I confess that the DGM chapter really helped me feel better. When you can still fangirl over something, there's proof that there are still things that matter to you after all.

THIS .... THIS SO FREAKING MUCH


It is the worst feeling of all...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Are we talking about a sort of ache?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That sounds like the good kind of weird though :blink

And I don't mean literal tears really. Just that things can fester if they aren't dealt with or let go of.
That party was weird altogether... Just... So weird. I think that's the same night I made out with my gay friend Matt. :fail

And my friend Heather. :fail

And a stranger. :fail Italian foreign exchange student though. :3c

All while I was still currently dating my boyfriend who still doesn't know about that to this day. :cookiehand

Confessions are confessional. Can't believe I just said all of that. :derp

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

No. I just think it's an odd quote that makes no sense.

Naom... in a bathtub? WTF were you even doing there? X_x


FEMALE LOGIC :arf
It made sense to me. :amuse

I have no idea why we were in the bathtub. :blink

It's twisted logic. That's for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That party was weird altogether... Just... So weird. I think that's the same night I made out with my gay friend Matt. :fail

And my friend Heather. :fail

And a stranger. :fail Italian foreign exchange student though. :3c

All while I was still currently dating my boyfriend who still doesn't know about that to this day. :cookiehand

Confessions are confessional. Can't believe I just said all of that. :derp
Wow...I mean...:imslow



I confess that today I had an extra cup of coffee :iik

CRAAAAAZY :arf

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Obviously Milly understood the quote, else he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of telling me I'm lame :cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Are we talking about a sort of ache?
I don't know if it's an ache. It's just this drained feeling. Like I can't get up in the morning and it's probably because I couldn't sleep well at night. I do get this horrible headaches sometimes because of it too. Almost like being tired all the time when I shouldn't be. It's like being on my period, only it's different somehow. With my lady time, I at least have the comfort of knowing it'll only last a few days. With depression, there's just no light at the end of the tunnel (that I can see anyway). It's scary not having that comfort. @_@

Hard to put it into words.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

I confess that today I had an extra cup of coffee :iik

CRAAAAAZY :arf
GD, Gary... Some confessions are just too much. You need to keep that sort of thing to yourself... Just too shocking. For shame.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That party was weird altogether... Just... So weird. I think that's the same night I made out with my gay friend Matt. :fail

And my friend Heather. :fail

And a stranger. :fail Italian foreign exchange student though. :3c

All while I was still currently dating my boyfriend who still doesn't know about that to this day. :cookiehand

Confessions are confessional. Can't believe I just said all of that. :derp

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------



It made sense to me. :amuse

I have no idea why we were in the bathtub. :blink

It's twisted logic. That's for sure.
...

I wish I was at the parties you go to. :(


*pats kdowns on the back*

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Obviously Milly understood the quote, else he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of telling me I'm lame :cookiehand
I didn't, I just htought that was lame, esp since it didn't make sense to me. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know if it's an ache. It's just this drained feeling. Like I can't get up in the morning and it's probably because I couldn't sleep well at night. I do get this horrible headaches sometimes because of it too. Almost like being tired all the time when I shouldn't be. It's like being on my period, only it's different somehow. With my lady time, I at least have the comfort of knowing it'll only last a few days. With depression, there's just no light at the end of the tunnel (that I can see anyway). It's scary not having that comfort. @_@

Hard to put it into words.
I guess I was thinking more literally when I read "physically". I understand that though. The easy thing to do is trying to distract yourself, but sometimes that doesn't even work.

The worst thing is when things that used to entertain/amuse you do nothing for you...that's when it's really bad.

My most common reaction to depression is shutting myself off from people socially, and a lot of the times I don't even realize I'm doing it :s

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

I didn't, I just htought that was lame, esp since it didn't make sense to me. :fail
How can something be lame if you can't even make sense of it? :fail
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
...

I wish I was at the parties you go to. :(
The picture the next day were horrifying. I was like. HOLY SHI--ohhhh. Oh wait. Yes, I remember that now. Quite.

Deleted those bitches ASAP. :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
How can something be lame if you can't even make sense of it? :fail
It not making sense can be considered lame as well.

YOU UNDERSTAND NTOHING, YOU FEEL NOTHING, YOU JUST DERP!

Humpty Dumpty hairy bear. :-_-

The picture the next day were horrifying. I was like. HOLY SHI--ohhhh. Oh wait. Yes, I remember that now. Quite.

Deleted those bitches ASAP. :cookiehand
Want to see pics. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It not making sense can be considered lame as well.

YOU UNDERSTAND NTOHING, YOU FEEL NOTHING, YOU JUST DERP!

Humpty Dumpty hairy bear. :-_-
No...it would be "odd" or "confusing"

You can't make value judgments on something that you don't understand :cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I guess I was thinking more literally when I read "physically". I understand that though. The easy thing to do is trying to distract yourself, but sometimes that doesn't even work.
It's hard to really analyse it. I say physical, because I can feel it in my body. Just a unnecessary exhaustion. The only thing is, I know it's my head doing it to me, so why does it feel so real. Ick. Just awful.

The worst thing is when things that used to entertain/amuse you do nothing for you...that's when it's really bad.[/QUOTE[

Amen. When you've hit that beick wall, there is finally no relief left to have.

My most common reaction to depression is shutting myself off from people socially, and a lot of the times I don't even realize I'm doing it :s
I do that sometimes too. I get to the point where I just don't feel like pretending for people anymore. It's not worth the energy and effort. And god knows I can't just wear my depression for everyone to see. :s I'd rather spend all of my time alone that have that.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Want to see pics. :(
Admitting it was bad enough! I wouldn't post those picture even if I still had them. :rofl

We were at some taco place the next morning, trying to deal with the horrible hangover (:bored) when I went through my friend's camera. I erased soooo many pictures. Only me and one other guy got to see them while sober before they were gone. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No...it would be "odd" or "confusing"

You can't make value judgments on something that you don't understand :cookiehand
:cookiestare










:cookiestare






Be quiet, heathen, and stop arguing for the sake of arguing.



















We all know I'm right.




:cookiestare

It's hard to really analyse it. I say physical, because I can feel it in my body. Just a unnecessary exhaustion. The only thing is, I know it's my head doing it to me, so why does it feel so real. Ick. Just awful.

Amen. When you've hit that beick wall, there is finally no relief left to have.

I do that sometimes too. I get to the point where I just don't feel like pretending for people anymore. It's not worth the energy and effort. And god knows I can't just wear my depression for everyone to see. :s I'd rather spend all of my time alone that have that.
If it helps, we're here for you, so you and kdowns are never truly alone. E-friends are better than NO friends.

I may not be Gary, but I'm pretty good to talk to myself when I'm serious business.

Admitting it was bad enough! I wouldn't post those picture even if I still had them. :rofl

We were at some taco place the next morning, trying to deal with the horrible hangover (:bored) when I went through my friend's camera. I erased soooo many pictures. Only me and one other guy got to see them while sober before they were gone. XD
:cookiestare

I confess I'm wondering how a taco place helps deal with hangovers.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's hard to really analyse it. I say physical, because I can feel it in my body. Just a unnecessary exhaustion. The only thing is, I know it's my head doing it to me, so why does it feel so real. Ick. Just awful.

Amen. When you've hit that beick wall, there is finally no relief left to have.

I do that sometimes too. I get to the point where I just don't feel like pretending for people anymore. It's not worth the energy and effort. And god knows I can't just wear my depression for everyone to see. :s I'd rather spend all of my time alone that have that.
It's a mind-body thing. Knowing that it isn't "real" in a physical sense doesn't relieve it in any way. It works the same way as what effects hypochondriacs.

Yeah, but even then the brick wall isn't a permanent thing. I guess time is the only thing that really brings you out of it.

Yeah, it seems like you don't like appearing vulnerable in front of others. I don't either really, so I usually internalize it but I guess I have a good poker face. Even people on MH have come to me and reminded me I'm being antisocial :XD ...as long as I have people to remind me I guess it sort of pulls me out of it, knowing there are people who give a shit, even if it's just a tiny bit.

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

We all know I'm right.
Shuuure...a common occurrence :teehee

I confess I'm wondering how a taco place helps deal with hangovers.
IT'S THE BEANS!!! :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
If it helps, we're here for you, so you and kdowns are never truly alone. E-friends are better than NO friends.
I love the friends that I hang out with face-to-face, but I've made some unforgettable friends online. I've spilled more secrets to some of my past online-junkies that I had never told anyone before.

I confess I'm wondering how a taco place helps deal with hangovers.
I wondered that too. :fail I didn't order anything. It made me want to puke being in there. Heather went home straight after and actually did puke. :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Shuuure...a common occurrence :teehee

IT'S THE BEANS!!! :arf
SHUT UP :arf

Beans make me fart like a foghorn. :hurr It's like a sulfur bomb.

I love the friends that I hang out with face-to-face, but I've made some unforgettable friends online. I've spilled more secrets to some of my past online-junkies that I had never told anyone before.



I wondered that too. :fail I didn't order anything. It made me want to puke being in there. Heather went home straight after and actually did puke. :cookiehand
Plus, since you'll never meet most of 'em, it's even safer to tell them stuff and get things off your chest. Well, safer really depends, but yeah.

You haz strong stomach. I'm epicer cuz I never had a hangover... unless not feeling hungry counts. Day after getting drunk, I never once felt hungry. I just ate something because it felt weird to not eat at least once per day. Lack of food + lots of walking + alcohol = losing tons of weight.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wondered that too. :fail I didn't order anything. It made me want to puke being in there. Heather went home straight after and actually did puke. :cookiehand
Was it because you had onion breath? :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top