Oh. But not like a nervous/mental breakdown right? This happened on Christmas?
I was feeling really sad the days around Christmas. Still feeling a bit sad, but I'm somehow better. On Christmas there was no one to talk to and I was alone with my emotions and thoughts. I was already very lonely and sad, and when I felt even lonelier, I just... couldn't take it in anymore and cried a lot. Yes, it happened on Christmas. I confess Christmas will always remind me of something, that will always make me sad. I confess I was trying to prepare myself for that, and at the beginning I thought I'll be reminded about that on Christmas and feel sad because of it. Then, when everything was decorated outside and I met with some friends on a birthday party, I smiled, laughed and as Christmas day became closer and closer, I thought I was actually gonna be strong and that I'm happy and won't be reminded that much about that thing, but... Well, it happened.
I confess I'm holding onto a thought and I can't let go. I think I should try harder.
Probably happened to you because you didn't eat
No, because
I haven't been eating properly for a long time. xD That's what my mother accused me of. >.> I think it was actually because it got very hot in the bathroom and there was no fresh air. I have that habit of staying under the shower for a long time. ^^