I confess that it's a very true quoteI confess that I wanna ban Gary for that lame post.
Seriously.
I confess that I think Milly is just looking to rag on me for some reason

I confess that it's a very true quoteI confess that I wanna ban Gary for that lame post.
Seriously.

It's not that I don't cry. I just don't do it when other people are around. You know you're someone I truly care about when you've seen me cry. My best friend has seen me cry once and I've known her for five years.Grief that finds no vent in tears makes other organs weep.![]()

And we were completely shitfaced when I did it. We were both sobbing our eyes out in the bathtub at a party.It's not that I don't cry. I just don't do it when other people are around. You know you're someone I truly care about when you've seen me cry. My best friend has seen me cry once and I've known her for five years.![]()
No. I just think it's an odd quote that makes no sense.I confess that it's a very true quote
I confess that I think Milly is just looking to rag on me for some reason![]()

That sounds like the good kind of weird thoughIt's not that I don't cry. I just don't do it when other people are around. You know you're someone I truly care about when you've seen me cry. My best friend has seen me cry once and I've known her for five years.
---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------
And we were completely shitfaced when I did it. We were both sobbing our eyes out in the bathtub at a party.
It was weird.

I confess that I started to feel depression physically the other day. I hate that so much. Hope it goes away soon. *crosses fingers*
I confess that the DGM chapter really helped me feel better. When you can still fangirl over something, there's proof that there are still things that matter to you after all.
That party was weird altogether... Just... So weird. I think that's the same night I made out with my gay friend Matt.That sounds like the good kind of weird though
And I don't mean literal tears really. Just that things can fester if they aren't dealt with or let go of.


Italian foreign exchange student though. 


It made sense to me.No. I just think it's an odd quote that makes no sense.
Naom... in a bathtub? WTF were you even doing there? X_x
FEMALE LOGIC![]()


Wow...I mean...That party was weird altogether... Just... So weird. I think that's the same night I made out with my gay friend Matt.
And my friend Heather.
And a stranger.Italian foreign exchange student though.
All while I was still currently dating my boyfriend who still doesn't know about that to this day.
Confessions are confessional. Can't believe I just said all of that.![]()




I don't know if it's an ache. It's just this drained feeling. Like I can't get up in the morning and it's probably because I couldn't sleep well at night. I do get this horrible headaches sometimes because of it too. Almost like being tired all the time when I shouldn't be. It's like being on my period, only it's different somehow. With my lady time, I at least have the comfort of knowing it'll only last a few days. With depression, there's just no light at the end of the tunnel (that I can see anyway). It's scary not having that comfort. @_@Are we talking about a sort of ache?
GD, Gary... Some confessions are just too much. You need to keep that sort of thing to yourself... Just too shocking. For shame.I confess that today I had an extra cup of coffee
CRAAAAAZY![]()
...That party was weird altogether... Just... So weird. I think that's the same night I made out with my gay friend Matt.
And my friend Heather.
And a stranger.Italian foreign exchange student though.
All while I was still currently dating my boyfriend who still doesn't know about that to this day.
Confessions are confessional. Can't believe I just said all of that.
---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------
It made sense to me.
I have no idea why we were in the bathtub.
It's twisted logic. That's for sure.
I didn't, I just htought that was lame, esp since it didn't make sense to me.Obviously Milly understood the quote, else he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of telling me I'm lame![]()

I guess I was thinking more literally when I read "physically". I understand that though. The easy thing to do is trying to distract yourself, but sometimes that doesn't even work.I don't know if it's an ache. It's just this drained feeling. Like I can't get up in the morning and it's probably because I couldn't sleep well at night. I do get this horrible headaches sometimes because of it too. Almost like being tired all the time when I shouldn't be. It's like being on my period, only it's different somehow. With my lady time, I at least have the comfort of knowing it'll only last a few days. With depression, there's just no light at the end of the tunnel (that I can see anyway). It's scary not having that comfort. @_@
Hard to put it into words.

How can something be lame if you can't even make sense of it?I didn't, I just htought that was lame, esp since it didn't make sense to me.![]()

The picture the next day were horrifying. I was like. HOLY SHI--ohhhh. Oh wait. Yes, I remember that now. Quite....
I wish I was at the parties you go to.![]()

It not making sense can be considered lame as well.How can something be lame if you can't even make sense of it?![]()

Want to see pics.The picture the next day were horrifying. I was like. HOLY SHI--ohhhh. Oh wait. Yes, I remember that now. Quite.
Deleted those bitches ASAP.![]()

No...it would be "odd" or "confusing"It not making sense can be considered lame as well.
YOU UNDERSTAND NTOHING, YOU FEEL NOTHING, YOU JUST DERP!
Humpty Dumpty hairy bear.![]()

It's hard to really analyse it. I say physical, because I can feel it in my body. Just a unnecessary exhaustion. The only thing is, I know it's my head doing it to me, so why does it feel so real. Ick. Just awful.I guess I was thinking more literally when I read "physically". I understand that though. The easy thing to do is trying to distract yourself, but sometimes that doesn't even work.
The worst thing is when things that used to entertain/amuse you do nothing for you...that's when it's really bad.[/QUOTE[
Amen. When you've hit that beick wall, there is finally no relief left to have.
I do that sometimes too. I get to the point where I just don't feel like pretending for people anymore. It's not worth the energy and effort. And god knows I can't just wear my depression for everyone to see.My most common reaction to depression is shutting myself off from people socially, and a lot of the times I don't even realize I'm doing it![]()
I'd rather spend all of my time alone that have that.
---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------
Admitting it was bad enough! I wouldn't post those picture even if I still had them.Want to see pics.![]()
We were at some taco place the next morning, trying to deal with the horrible hangover () when I went through my friend's camera. I erased soooo many pictures. Only me and one other guy got to see them while sober before they were gone. XD
No...it would be "odd" or "confusing"
You can't make value judgments on something that you don't understand![]()



If it helps, we're here for you, so you and kdowns are never truly alone. E-friends are better than NO friends.It's hard to really analyse it. I say physical, because I can feel it in my body. Just a unnecessary exhaustion. The only thing is, I know it's my head doing it to me, so why does it feel so real. Ick. Just awful.
Amen. When you've hit that beick wall, there is finally no relief left to have.
I do that sometimes too. I get to the point where I just don't feel like pretending for people anymore. It's not worth the energy and effort. And god knows I can't just wear my depression for everyone to see.I'd rather spend all of my time alone that have that.
Admitting it was bad enough! I wouldn't post those picture even if I still had them.
We were at some taco place the next morning, trying to deal with the horrible hangover () when I went through my friend's camera. I erased soooo many pictures. Only me and one other guy got to see them while sober before they were gone. XD

It's a mind-body thing. Knowing that it isn't "real" in a physical sense doesn't relieve it in any way. It works the same way as what effects hypochondriacs.It's hard to really analyse it. I say physical, because I can feel it in my body. Just a unnecessary exhaustion. The only thing is, I know it's my head doing it to me, so why does it feel so real. Ick. Just awful.
Amen. When you've hit that beick wall, there is finally no relief left to have.
I do that sometimes too. I get to the point where I just don't feel like pretending for people anymore. It's not worth the energy and effort. And god knows I can't just wear my depression for everyone to see.I'd rather spend all of my time alone that have that.
...as long as I have people to remind me I guess it sort of pulls me out of it, knowing there are people who give a shit, even if it's just a tiny bit.Shuuure...a common occurrenceWe all know I'm right.

IT'S THE BEANS!!!I confess I'm wondering how a taco place helps deal with hangovers.

I love the friends that I hang out with face-to-face, but I've made some unforgettable friends online. I've spilled more secrets to some of my past online-junkies that I had never told anyone before.If it helps, we're here for you, so you and kdowns are never truly alone. E-friends are better than NO friends.
I wondered that too.I confess I'm wondering how a taco place helps deal with hangovers.
I didn't order anything. It made me want to puke being in there. Heather went home straight after and actually did puke. 
SHUT UPShuuure...a common occurrence
IT'S THE BEANS!!!![]()

It's like a sulfur bomb.Plus, since you'll never meet most of 'em, it's even safer to tell them stuff and get things off your chest. Well, safer really depends, but yeah.I love the friends that I hang out with face-to-face, but I've made some unforgettable friends online. I've spilled more secrets to some of my past online-junkies that I had never told anyone before.
I wondered that too.I didn't order anything. It made me want to puke being in there. Heather went home straight after and actually did puke.
![]()
Was it because you had onion breath?I wondered that too.I didn't order anything. It made me want to puke being in there. Heather went home straight after and actually did puke.
![]()
