Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Would you eat this fruit?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

They want you to...uhhh *reads posts* ...stop bitching and be a man or something :imslow
Dunno I just went withh the flow and said that. I mean it's cool whenever you say "Stop bitchin' and be a man"
CONFORMISTS :yelling

Would you eat this fruit?
:nowant

---------- Post added December 25, 2011 at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was December 22, 2011 at 03:12 AM ----------

MERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY CCHHHHHHRRRRIISSSSSTTTTTMMMMMAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Merry Christmas, kdowns!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Your thread title.Why does it hurt so much.>__>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Because it's true :crying
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Like Gary said... It's sad but true.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Downs, have you ever read The Hobbit?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Downs, have you ever read The Hobbit?
Nope... I've attempted to read it, but I got bored...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

You should read it because I am. :arf

READING BUDDIES?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Maybe! I mean, I was going to start reading The Hunger Games since the film is going to come out soon... Maybe I'll pick up the Hobbit soon.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

downs, read the HObbit; or There and Back again.

It's what got me into LoTR tbh.

Also dude you needa stop lurkin in MS >________>

Unless your actually scum UGH
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Happy New Year, kdowns!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Maybe! I mean, I was going to start reading The Hunger Games since the film is going to come out soon... Maybe I'll pick up the Hobbit soon.
My mom really wants me to read Hunger Games too. It doesn't seem like the type of book I would like, but I'll try to give it a chance.

HOOBIT COMES OUT NEXT DECEMBER, DOWNS.:arf

You gotta finish it before then!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

downs, read the HObbit; or There and Back again.

It's what got me into LoTR tbh.

Also dude you needa stop lurkin in MS >________>

Unless your actually scum UGH

I am not scum, but keep your vote on me.


My mom really wants me to read Hunger Games too. It doesn't seem like the type of book I would like, but I'll try to give it a chance.

HOOBIT COMES OUT NEXT DECEMBER, DOWNS.:arf

You gotta finish it before then!
I want to read it to judge the film to the book,.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Haha I guess it's just cause you have so much activity here compared to on MS.

Is there any reason? (I don't actually care about your alignments and stuff.)

Also I see you joining games all the time :XD but never post that much...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Wishing you a Happy New Year KD! :3c

let's rock this year my bro in name :hip
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

Happy New Year Snow!!!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: 'Cause, I'm just too busy, Waiting for nothing and Wasting Away.

I am not scum, but keep your vote on me.
LOL guess you told the truth. Now that' you're dead

I'm scum this time round :XD
You better not tell anyone...>_>
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I've gone AWOL, be back whenever.

Be back in a few weeks when my interest for MH comes back up... I've been getting bored =/
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I've gone AWOL, be back whenever.

Be back in a few weeks when my interest for MH comes back up... I've been getting bored =/
True words, bro.

You actually went ahead of me a few days.

Have fun :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top