They want you to...uhhh *reads posts* ...stop bitching and be a man or something![]()
CONFORMISTSDunno I just went withh the flow and said that. I mean it's cool whenever you say "Stop bitchin' and be a man"

Would you eat this fruit?


Nope... I've attempted to read it, but I got bored...Downs, have you ever read The Hobbit?

My mom really wants me to read Hunger Games too. It doesn't seem like the type of book I would like, but I'll try to give it a chance.Maybe! I mean, I was going to start reading The Hunger Games since the film is going to come out soon... Maybe I'll pick up the Hobbit soon.

downs, read the HObbit; or There and Back again.
It's what got me into LoTR tbh.
Also dude you needa stop lurkin in MS >________>
Unless your actually scum UGH
I want to read it to judge the film to the book,.My mom really wants me to read Hunger Games too. It doesn't seem like the type of book I would like, but I'll try to give it a chance.
HOOBIT COMES OUT NEXT DECEMBER, DOWNS.
You gotta finish it before then!
but never post that much...

LOL guess you told the truth. Now that' you're deadI am not scum, but keep your vote on me.

True words, bro.Be back in a few weeks when my interest for MH comes back up... I've been getting bored =/
