Awkward Silence Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
*staaaaaaaarrrrreeeee*
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
*What is this baka dude looking at so intently?*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Ancy said the winter I just saw is like summer ;-;* *shivers*
*actually the winter in Portugal :derp...I'm in Algarve atm*

*..and yeah..the summer in Holland is quite rainy and chilly <_>*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*it's 5 o clock in the morning the conversation got awkwardly borning. :xp*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*London Calling!! :zomg*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*it's 5 o clock in the morning the conversation got awkwardly borning. :xp*
*Maybe you did that on purpose? :XD*
*And what were you doing here so late (a.k.a. early)? :oh I thought I was the only one who doesn't really sleep. xD*

*hope you'll be replying* :derp
*Of course I will. :3c*
*Reply to what?*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Maybe you did that on purpose? :XD*
*And what were you doing here so late (a.k.a. early)? :oh I thought I was the only one who doesn't really sleep. xD*
*
*Nah I was @ work*
*That was a typo from the phone the phone I was using. Well yeah borning is much better anyways :Haha*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*woaaaahh...I've discovered Beirao :3c*

*Ancy is happy :smugbunny...maybe too happy :oh*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*Chaaalli is lurking :3c =====> :hurr*

*beirao is a herbal alcoholic drink (not beer tho) :oh....but me likes it :3c*


Edit: cheers Chaallli :beer
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
*Ah but it would have made an awesome beer name for foreigners :Haha*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*hehe..true words brother :3c*

*:hurr*
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
*Sounds fresh. ^^*
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
*will be doing some exercise in the middle of the night :arf*
*feeling so lazy though..*
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
*will be doing some exercise in the middle of the night :arf*
*feeling so lazy though..*
*yes Tinaaaaaaaaaaaa...start working out..I'm with you :3c...mentally :faint*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top