*Ancy said the winter I just saw is like summer ;-;* *shivers*
*I never noticed til now**gb that avatar looks sooooo eerie or odd or a combo of both if you stare at for a while*

*actually the winter in Portugal*Ancy said the winter I just saw is like summer ;-;* *shivers*
...I'm in Algarve atm*
*
*
**hope you'll be replying**London Calling!!*

*Maybe you did that on purpose?*it's 5 o clock in the morning the conversation got awkwardly borning.*
*
I thought I was the only one who doesn't really sleep. xD**Of course I will.*hope you'll be replying*![]()
**Nah I was @ work**Maybe you did that on purpose?*
*And what were you doing here so late (a.k.a. early)?I thought I was the only one who doesn't really sleep. xD*
*
*
*
...maybe too happy
**Beirao - Portuguese for beer?*woaaaahh...I've discovered Beirao*
*Ancy is happy...maybe too happy
*
*
=====>
*
....but me likes it
*
*
*
*
**yes Tinaaaaaaaaaaaa...start working out..I'm with you*will be doing some exercise in the middle of the night*
*feeling so lazy though..*
...mentally
*
*