Gary is a bear, he has no feelings.
Any insults we throw at him are deflected by him endless bear fluff... And sideburns.
This thread... Has got me going
Oh,
do elaborate.
I'm trying to recall what movies I've seen a movie in theaters more than once. The only ones semi-recently that I can remember offhand are Inception and Iron Man (u liek?).
I LEIK. Inception was sooo gooooood. I saw it with my sister and some friends and I was the only one who enjoyed it though!

I'm on the edge of me seat and slipping out with suspense while my friends are texting and my little sister's complaining, "is that stupid van
still falling? Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd."
SPEAKING of which, I think I incepted myself tonight. I can't exactly say that I had a dream within a dream, but I fell asleep in my dream. The only reason I realized that I even fell asleep in this dream was because I woke up in it. Trippyyyy. o~o It was really strange. It started as my friend from middle school, Rachel (whom I haven't talking to in years BTW), and I were driving to the paint shop because she was getting a new paintjob on her car. When we got there, we saw her car in this junky garage filled with belongings of the workers and everything. The only thing was that her car was like the front of a train, only car-sized and on wheels. It was painted a brand new red. (so weird

)
Then Rachel was suddenly gone and I was walking through the enormous garage. There was a guy who went to high school with me who worked there I guess, because I saw some pictures of him hanging up in his little area. I never met this guy really or talked to him, but I recognized his face from the pictures. Then I saw that he had started a painting, so I sat down and finished it.
After that, I got up and went to another room. There was a meeting going on and the speaker (who looked like an explorer from the 1600s or something greeted me as though I was supposed to be there in the first place. My little sister was sitting on the victorian-style couch and also looked like she was expecting me, so I sat down on the other end. This guy spent a longggg ass time using maps, photos, relics, and globes to explain the journey we were going to embark on. I'm not going to sit here and type any of it, because that would take hours. XD Anyway, this is the moment where I fell asleep in my dream because however enthusiatic the leader may be, he was fucking boring after a while.
I "woke up" in my bed--only it wasn't really my bed-- with my little sister when a fairy came inside our room and aked me if I was ready. She held up some silk and asked me if I would like to have it. I said "yes", but she pulled it away and said that if I ventured with the others, I would find many things like it...? Then she just walked out. I kinda of dozed off again in the dream, but the next time I woke up, it was for real.
Mind fuck dream. Sooo random. The weirdest part is that I randomly woke up at one on the dot and remembered the entire thing perfectly.
And I didn't even take any drugs tonight! WTF!
tl;dr?
That does indeed sound amazing to watch. Have you ever played Resident Evil?
For a mere 15 minutes. And shut up, I was extremely proud of myself for lasting that long. I screamed out loud during that game. The Executioner got me!
Kendall : "WTF, Hillary? How are you killing so many zombies? You suck at all the other games I've played with you. Damn, maybe we'll get really far! ... AW SHET GURL, GET OUT OF THERE! IT'S THE EXECUTIONER, HE'LL END YOU IN ONE HIT!"
Me: "H-how do I run again?!?!" *just kind of walking at the wall* ... *kill'd*
I leave the DQs for Charlie, he runs that stuff. Doesn't have to be kinky, but if sensuality makes you happy, I don't see why it can't be used as a theme if it's tasteful
Making him do the dirty work I see!

Hmmm. I don't know. Some of my things usually do turn out pretty sensual. Many times, unintentionally. XD
If I was going to ban you, I would have done so long ago miss
Is this suggesting that I've done something ban-worthy?

You better get your move on, or all the good ones will have gone
CSS is so...funky
George says that to Ron and Harry when they're desperately and unsuccessfully searching for dates to the yule ball.

What made you say that, anyway?
CSS is awesome!
---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------
*Walks in thread*
Notice M3J and xi0 yaoi session
*Walks back out*
*runs back in*
*does not see that yaoi, but totally wants to*
*runs back out after KD*
---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------
Also Naomchi, gimme your IM or number or something. I wanna be drunktexted/IMed by you, it'd be awesome. T_T LIVE VICARIOUSLY THRU U
I don't text message. Just ask Gary and Kd.
Do I not have you on Skype?? I need to add you on there. But I haven't drank in a looooong time. I think it's been weeks, maybe even a month. I don't really know for sure in the end.
