Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy New Year, naomi!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
(Belated) Merry Christmas and A Happy new year, Naomi!! :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Happy New Year 2012, Naomi-chan~ :confetti
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HAPPY NEW YEAR HILI! :arf

Wish you all the best for the new Year and hope you had lotsa fun! :hurr

you didn't work over New Years Eve or did you? o__o I imagine witnessing the new year while working must be pretty anticlimactic
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Happy New Year, Naomi. Hope you had a great night (and didn't work, like Kevin mentioned). May all your desires come true in 2012 :3c
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Is it THAT time already? Ya kno' when Naomi ignores her thread?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
NO :shifty

Thank you for the new years yayy! I did work on that eve but i got off before 12 so its ok. i esnted to play zleda but I read hobbit. I love this book u guise. :arffff
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hobbit was a great read. Did you try The Silmarillion?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Silmarillion is an impossible read. I know a load of big fans of the LOTR story that haven't stood a chance at reading it, me included. It's just so full of random names and detailed nothingness. I challenge anyone to make a movie about it, lol. Luckily I've read the cool parts such as some parts about Sauron etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hobbit was a great read. Did you try The Silmarillion?
Never even heard of it actually. Was it really good? I would have to finish the Lord of the Rings series first though. And I think Gary really wants me to read the Game od Thrones after that. Plus my mom's making me read that Hunger Games trilogy ( but that one shouldn't take very long since I think it's one of those teen novels ).

Silmarillion is an impossible read. I know a load of big fans of the LOTR story that haven't stood a chance at reading it, me included. It's just so full of random names and detailed nothingness. I challenge anyone to make a movie about it, lol. Luckily I've read the cool parts such as some parts about Sauron etc.
Is Carri setting me up for failure here? :cookiestare

Whats this?
Bakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :arf

:hug
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Never even heard of it actually. Was it really good? I would have to finish the Lord of the Rings series first though. And I think Gary really wants me to read the Game od Thrones after that. Plus my mom's making me read that Hunger Games trilogy ( but that one shouldn't take very long since I think it's one of those teen novels ).
:wtf ...I'm sure you'll really enjoy A Song of Ice and Fire Naomi, it you're into fantasy and maybe craving something a little more mature it's amazing.



And I'd have to agree about The Silmarillion...I looked at that and didn't know it was written in English :s
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Is Carri setting me up for failure here? :cookiestare
Well I don't know, personally I stand no chance of reading it, LOTR was like a piece of cake in comparison. But that was back when I was 14 or something, I haven't touched Silmarillion ever since. You might be able to read it, but it's basically just a bunch of lore and random events, it's very chaotic.

So you haven't read LOTR before? That'll be an enjoyable read for sure then. Epic books. It has been too many years since I last read them.

And I'd have to agree about The Silmarillion...I looked at that and didn't know it was written in English :s
Same feeling over here, bro.

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'll probably revisit it at some point, since I didn't give it much of a shot. It's an even more cumbersome version of LOTR :derp
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I don't think I will bother to be honest. It might be worth it, but it's such a bother :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hey bros. I need ideas for the art contests. :bored

But errthang I draw is depressing. :yelling

Happy ideas? :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm... Happy Ideas? Love, winter, x mas?I'm not sure.... :sweat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top