Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
bearly = be early, like belated = be lated.....

not necessarily because belated = be lated, but yeah.







Ever had pizza?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Ohhh! I see now. That makes sense, just required a bit of explaining. XD




OH BOY HAVE I HAD PIZZAZ:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

SOOO FRESH...am I doing it right? :shifty
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Oh my god! I loooove Gary Go! <3 Skrillex and the song Cinema are good as well.

You's totally doin' it right! <_>

So So by Gary Go. :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh my god! I loooove Gary Go! <3 Skrillex and the song Cinema are good as well.

You's totally doin' it right! <_>

So So by Gary Go. :wtf
Just queued it in Spotify :derp ...gotta get through some Girl Talk first though :hip
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
The cinema song is so win :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The cinema song is so win :arf
I know right?...I usually tell my shit head brother to sod off because his tastes can be weird but I was showing him Spotify and he played it and I was like :notsure......:zomg
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Haha :XD

I never listened much to Skrillex. Going through the top 5 now.

You Americans and your late Spotify :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Haha :XD

I never listened much to Skrillex. Going through the top 5 now.

You Americans and your late Spotify :hee
Me neither, I just like that remix......he also introduced me to Avicii, whoever the hell that is.

He bro, I was one of the first people using it over here, don't even front :dancin
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
:derp

Listening to the avicii song you linked me now (searched manually). However I'm not going to install spotify on Facebook. No way I want people to see when I'm listening to Backstreet Bo- oh wait...

Hmm, I've heard this one before. Not that much of a "party trance" fan really. I like cool trance that isn't "party party" but just cool or relaxing. It's a very small amount of tracks. Not really a trance guy anyway.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:derp

Listening to the avicii song you linked me now (searched manually). However I'm not going to install spotify on Facebook. No way I want people to see when I'm listening to Backstreet Bo- oh wait...

Hmm, I've heard this one before. Not that much of a "party trance" fan really. I like cool trance that isn't "party party" but just cool or relaxing. It's a very small amount of tracks. Not really a trance guy anyway.
You can hide your playlists and stuff on spotify, so it's not like it's any different. I actually signed up before linking it to facebook and just did it since it's really just a different portal to other users.........we should share :crying

See...well at least PM me your userid so we can haz share T_T
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
My playlists are pretty crappy to be honest :sweat

I have a lot of music on my YT playlists, not sure why. Haven't really updated my spotify in a while. It's been kind of a dry streak.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My playlists are pretty crappy to be honest :sweat

I have a lot of music on my YT playlists, not sure why. Haven't really updated my spotify in a while. It's been kind of a dry streak.
I don't actually make playlists at all :XD

I just queue what I want to listen to......yeah, sort of silly, lol
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Sounds inefficient, but I guess it works just fine. I do that a lot too, but have playlists that I usually go of.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
What is this Spotify that you speak of?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Have you had a nice sleep, Naomi? :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Of course...she was talking to me before she retired :hip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top